- Higher MELD scores pre liver transplantation have no influence on the long term survival of the liver transplant patient
- Value of multidetector computed tomographic cholangiography (MDCT-CA) in the preoperative assessment of biliary anatomy in living donor liver surgery: A radiological-surgical comparison
- Systemic and splanchnic haemodynamic effects of sildenafil in an in vivo animal model of cirrhosis support for a risk in cirrhotic patients
- Prolonged postoperative hyperbilirubinemia following adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation - A multivariate analysis of associated risk factors influencing ouctome
- Biliary complications in adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantations: Really a matter of learning curve?
Transplanted liver: Consequences of denervation for liver functions
2004) ANATOMICAL RECORD PART A-DISCOVERIES IN MOLECULAR CELLULAR AND EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY. 280A(1). p.924-931 Mark(
- Percutane endoscopische gastrostomie (PEG)
- Diagnosis and therapeutic problems of primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Modulation of portal graft inflow: A necessity in adult living-donor liver transplantation?
- Diagnosis of portopulmonary hypertension in candidates for liver transplantation: A prospective study