- Donor stem cell infusion after non-myeloablative conditioning for tolerance induction to HLA mismatched adult living-donor liver graft
- Discussion on medical treatment of portal hypertension
- Systemic and splanchnic haemodynamic effects of sildenafil in an in vivo animal model of cirrhosis support for a risk in cirrhotic patients
- Biliary complications in adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantations: Really a matter of learning curve?
- Prolonged postoperative hyperbilirubinemia following adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation - A multivariate analysis of associated risk factors influencing ouctome
Transplanted liver: Consequences of denervation for liver functions
2004) ANATOMICAL RECORD PART A-DISCOVERIES IN MOLECULAR CELLULAR AND EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY. 280A(1). p.924-931 Mark(
- Modulation of portal graft inflow: A necessity in adult living-donor liver transplantation?
- Diagnosis and therapeutic problems of primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Percutane endoscopische gastrostomie (PEG)
- Daily induction combination treatment with alpha 2b interferon and ribavirin or standard combination treatment in naive chronic hepatitis C patients. A multicentre randomized controlled trial