Hypofractionated external beam radiotherapy as retreatment for symptomatic non-small-cell lung carcinoma: An effective treatment?
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 58(5). p.1388-1393 Mark(
- Cisplatin-based adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with completely resected non-small-cell lung cancer
- Raman microspectroscopic mapping studies of human bronchial tissue
- Three-arm randomized study of two cisplatin-based regimens and paclitaxel plus gemcitabine in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A phase III trial of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Lung Cancer Group - EORTC 08975
- Validation of the Charlson comorbidity index in patients with operated primary non-small cell lung cancer
- A randomized study comparing vincristine, adriamycin, cyclophosphamide (VAC) to carboplatin, etoposide (CE) in previously untreated small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
- Second primary lung cancer in Flanders : frequency, clinical presentation, treatment and prognosis