- Modern radiotherapy as part of combined modality treatment in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Present status and future prospects
- Behandeling van het maligne pleuramesothelioom.
- Development, external validation and further improvement of a prediction model for survival of non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with (Chemo)radiotherapy
- What is the optimal treatment of stage IIIA-N2 non-small-cell lung cancer after EORTC?
- De rol van adjuvante chemotherapie bij volledig gereseceerde niet-kleincellige longkanker.
- The yield of endoscopic ultrasound in lung cancer staging: Does lymph node size matter?
- Single-agent pemetrexed for chemonaive and pretreated patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma - Results of an International Expanded Access Program
- The controversial role of surgery in stage III NSCLC
- The sound of the parasite. diagnosing mediastinal cysts with endoscopic ultrasound techniques
A guide to staging in lung cancer, but potentially misleading without attention to the details
2008) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 178(2). p.209-210 Mark(