- Leptin's metabolic and immune functions can be uncoupled at the ligand/receptor interaction level
- Relevance of the gut/joint axis for the management of spondyloarthritis in daily clinical practice
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- How sensitive and specific are MRI features of sacroiliitis for diagnosis of spondyloarthritis in patients with inflammatory back pain?
- A bidirectional crosstalk between iNKT cells and adipocytes mediated by leptin modulates susceptibility for T cell mediated hepatitis
- Growth differentiation factor 15, a marker of lung involvement in systemic sclerosis, is involved in fibrosis development but is not indispensable for fibrosis development
- An in silico approach for modelling T-helper polarizing iNKT cell agonists
- Negative regulation of the NLRP3 inflammasome by A20 protects against arthritis
- Treating spondyloarthritis, including ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis, to target: recommendations of an international task force
- The thymic microenvironment differentially regulates development and trafficking of invariant NKT cell sublineages