- 8-prenylnaringenin and tamoxifen inhibit the shedding of irradiated epithelial cells and increase the latency period of radiation-induced oral mucositis
- Reproducibility of deep inspiration breath hold for prone left-sided whole breast irradiation
The cost of setting up and operating a hadron facility: reply
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(1). p.239-239 Mark(
- Hair-sparing whole brain radiotherapy with volumetric arc therapy in patients treated for brain metastases: dosimetric and clinical results of a phase II trial
- Integrated models for the prediction of late genitourinary complaints after high-dose intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: making informed decisions
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning: reply
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 89(1). p.224-225 Mark(
In search of the economic sustainability of hadron therapy: the real cost of setting up and operating a hadron facility
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 89(1). p.152-160 Mark(
- Serial comprehensive geriatric assessment in elderly head and neck cancer patients undergoing curative radiotherapy identifies evolution of multidimensional health problems and is indicative of quality of life
- A let-7 microRNA polymorphism in the KRAS 3'-UTR is prognostic in oropharyngeal cancer
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- HPV-related oropharyngeal cancers in Flanders (Belgium): a multicenter study
- Comparative dosimetry of three-phase adaptive and non-adaptive dose-painting IMRT for head-and-neck cancer
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Prone left-sided whole-breast irradiation: significant heart dose reduction using end-inspiratory versus end-expiratory gating
- Feasibility study of a Hadron Therapy Centre in Belgium
- Deformation field validation and inversion applied to adaptive radiation therapy
- Proton radiotherapy for locally-advanced non-small cell lung cancer, a cost-effective alternative to photon radiotherapy in Belgium?
- Early biomarkers related to secondary primary cancer risk in radiotherapy treated prostate cancer patients: IMRT versus IMAT
Acute radiation-induced nocturia in prostate cancer patients is associated with pretreatment symptoms, radical prostatectomy, and genetic markers in the TGFβ1 gene
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 85(2). p.393-399 Mark(
- Reduction of the dose to the elective neck in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, a randomized clinical trial using intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT): dosimetrical analysis and effect on acute toxicity
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions
- Hypofractionated intensity-modulated arc therapy for lymph node metastasized prostate cancer: early late toxicity and 3-year clinical outcome
- Systematic review of dose-volume correlates for structures related to late swallowing disturbances after radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
- A predictive model for dysphagia following IMRT for head and neck cancer: introduction of the EMLasso technique
- Three-phase adaptive dose-painting-by-numbers for head-and-neck cancer: initial results of the phase I clinical trial
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 87(4). p.802-808 Mark(
- Improved cone-beam computed tomography in supine and prone breast radiotherapy: surface reconstruction, radiation exposure, and clinical workflow
- Clustering of oral symptoms versus radiation-induced apical periodontitis: author reply
- Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Salvia officinalis in controlling hot flashes in prostate cancer patients treated with androgen deprivation
- Radiation-induced oesophagitis in lung cancer patients: is susceptibility for neutropenia a risk factor?
- DNA methylation-based biomarkers in serum of patients with breast cancer
- Determination of an adequate screening tool for identification of vulnerable elderly head and neck cancer patients treated with radio(chemo)therapy
- Effect of radiation dose on the prevalence of apical periodontitis: a dosimetric analysis
Alternated prone and supine whole-breast irradiation using IMRT: setup precision, respiratory movement and treatment time
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 82(5). p.2055-2064 Mark(
- Experience with Lexicomp® Online Drug Database for medication review and drug-drug interaction analysis within a comprehensive geriatric assessment in elderly cancer patients
Evaluation of deformable image coregistration in adaptive dose painting by numbers for head-and-neck cancer
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 83(2). p.696-703 Mark(
- Evaluation of a glassless photographic film scanner for high-gradient radiochromic film dosimetry
- Rational use of intensity-modulated radiation therapy: the importance of clinical outcome
IMRT for sinonasal tumors minimizes severe late ocular toxicity and preserves disease control and survival
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 83(1). p.252-259 Mark(
- No association between TGF-β1 polymorphisms and radiation-induced lung toxicity in a European cohort of lung cancer patients
- Comparison of measured with calculated dose distribution from a 120-MeV electron beam from a laser-plasma accelerator
Whole abdominopelvic radiotherapy using intensity-modulated arc therapy in the palliative treatment of chemotherapy-resistant ovarian cancer with bulky peritoneal disease: a single-institution experience
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 79(3). p.775-781 Mark(
Regional relapse after intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head-and-neck cancer
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 79(2). p.450-458 Mark(
- Metabolic tumour volume: prognostic value in locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
- Lack of a correlation between γH2AX foci kinetics in lymphocytes and the severity of acute normal tissue reactions during IMRT treatment for head and neck cancer
Volumetric arc therapy and intensity-modulated radiotherapy for primary prostate radiotherapy with simultaneous integrated boost to intraprostatic lesion with 6 and 18 MV: a planning comparison study
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 79(3). p.920-926 Mark(
- Optimizing image acquisition settings for cone-beam computed tomography in supine and prone breast radiotherapy
- A comparison of the acute toxicity profile between two-dimensional and three-dimensional image-guided radiotherapy for postoperative prostate cancer
Adaptive dose painting by numbers for head-and-neck cancer
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 80(4). p.1045-1055 Mark(
Development of a multicomponent prediction model for acute esophagitis in lung cancer patients receiving chemoradiotherapy
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 81(2). p.537-544 Mark(
- Maximum tolerated dose in a phase I trial on adaptive dose painting by numbers for head and neck cancer
- Prediction of late normal tissue complications in RT treated gynaecological cancer patients: potential of the γ-H2AX foci assay and association with chromosomal radiosensitivity
- Association of TGFβ1 polymorphisms involved in radiation toxicity with TGFβ1 secretion in vitro
Preliminary results on setup precision of prone-lateral patient positioning for whole breast irradiation
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 78(1). p.111-118 Mark(
- From clinical observations of intensity-modulated radiotherapy to dedicated in vitro designs
- A phase I clinical trial on adaptive dose painting by numbers for head and neck cancer: the first clinical results
An oxygen-consuming phantom simulating perfused tissue to explore oxygen dynamics and F-19 MRI oximetry
2010) MAGNETIC RESONANCE MATERIALS IN PHYSICS BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE. 23(4). p.217-226 Mark(
- Resident and bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
- Development, external validation and clinical usefulness of a practical prediction model for radiation-induced dysphagia in lung cancer patients
- Comparison of Bayesian network and support vector machine models for two-year survival prediction in lung cancer patients treated with radiotherapy
- Magnetic resonance imaging to assess the resectability after chemoradiation of primary irresectable cervical Cancer
Volumetric modulated arc therapy for delivery of prostate radiotherapy: in regard to Palma et al. (Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2008;70:996-1001)
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(4). p.1286-1286 Mark(
- Development and external validation of a nomogram for prediction of radiation-induced dysphagia in 493 lung cancer patients treated with chemo-radiotherapy or radiotherapy alone
INTENSITY-MODULATED RADIOTHERAPY FOR SINONASAL TUMORS: GHENT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL UPDATE
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(2). p.424-432 Mark(
- Monte Carlo benchmarking of a CCC-based treatment planning system in case of irregularly shaped fields
- Association of TGFβ1 polymorphisms involved in radiation toxicity with TGFβ1 secretion in vitro
- Trimodality treatment of early stage Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma (MPM): a single institutional experience
- Intensity-Modulated Arc Therapy with Simultaneous Integrated Boost in the Treatment of Primary Irresectable Cervical Cancer
HYPOFRACTIONATED INTENSITY-MODULATED ARC THERAPY FOR LYMPH NODE METASTASIZED PROSTATE CANCER
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 75(4). p.1013-1020 Mark(
Acute normal tissue reactions in head-and-neck cancer patients treated with IMRT: influence of dose and association with genetic polymorphisms in DNA DSB repair genes
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(4). p.1187-1195 Mark(
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent and second primary head and neck cancer in previously irradiated territory
- Evidence behind use of intensity modulated radiotherapy: a systematic review of comparative clinical studies (vol 9, pg 367, 2008)
- Development, external validation and further improvement of a prediction model for survival of non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with (Chemo)radiotherapy
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy as primary therapy for prostate cancer: Report on acute toxicity after dose escalation with simultaneous integrated boost to intraprostatic lesion
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 72(3). p.799-807 Mark(
- Prevalence of apical periodontitis and associated coronal factors in head and neck irradiated patients.
- Modern radiotherapy as part of combined modality treatment in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Present status and future prospects
- Behandeling van het maligne pleuramesothelioom.
- Salvage intensity-modulated radiotherapy for rising PSA after radical prostatectomy
- Toxicity, Tumour Response, and resectability after IMAT +/- cisplatin for primary irresectable carcinoma of the cervix
- Microstructural analysis of foam by use of NMR R-2 dispersion
- Does ionizing radiation stimulate cancer invasion and metastasis?
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in head and neck cancer patients: evidence for genetic predisposition?
- The use of [I-123]-2-iodo-L-phenylalanine as an early radiotherapy evaluation tool: In vitro R1M rabdomyosarcoma cell and in vivo mouse experiments
- Evidence behind use of intensity-modulated radiotherapy: a systematic review of comparative clinical studies
Image-guided radiation therapy: Many roads lead to Rome?
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 70(2). p.646-647 Mark(
Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in DNA double-strand break repair genes: Association with head and neck cancer and interaction with tobacco use and alcohol consumption
2008) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 656(1-2). p.74-81 Mark(
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for cervical lymph node metastases from unknown primary cancer
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 71(4). p.1158-1166 Mark(
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for prostate cancer: Late morbidity and results on biochemical control
- The use of magnetic sensors to monitor moderate deep inspiration breath hold during breast irradiation with dynamic MLC compensators
- Late radiotherapy-induced lower intestinal toxicity (RILIT) of intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: The need for adapting toxicity scales and the appearance of the sigmoid colon as co-responsible organ for lower intestinal toxicity
- Monte Carlo modeling of the ModuLeaf miniature MLC for small field dosimetry and quality assurance of the clinical treatment planning system
Evaluation of uncertainty-based stopping criteria for Monte Carlo calculations of intensity-modulated radiotherapy and arc therapy patient dose distributions
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 69(2). p.628-637 Mark(
- Evaluation of pinpoint properties and central electrode material in clinical beam dosimetry by MC calculations
- Precautions and strategies in using a commercial flatbed scanner for radiochromic film dosimetry
- Measurement techniques, Modeling strategies and pitfalls to avoid when implementing a mini MLC in a non dedicated planning system
- Intensity modulating and other radiation therapy devices for dose painting
Positron emission tomography-guided, focal-dose escalation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 68(1). p.126-135 Mark(
- Predicting risk of radiation-induced lung injury
- The influence of air cavities within the PTV on Monte Carlo-based IMRT optimization
- IMAT: Remaining potentials
- IMRT and focused radiotherapy
- Waiting times in the radiotherapy department in gent
- Radiochromic EBT film dosimetry: Effect of film orientation and batch on the lateral correction of the scanner.
- Implementation of biologically conformal radiation therapy in the clinic
- Comparison of 6 MV and 18 MV photons for IMRT treatment of lung cancer
- Conversion of CT numbers into tissue parameters for Monte Carlo dose calculations: a multi-centre study
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck carcinoma
- 18-F-FDG-PET guided IMRT of head and neck cancer - Focal dose escalation phase I study
- [F-18]fluoro-deoxy-glucose positron emission tomography ([F-18]FDG-PET) voxel intensity-based intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) for head and neck cancer
- Comparison of dose-volume histograms of IMRT treatment plans for ethmoid sinus cancer computed by advanced treatment planning systems including Monte Carlo
- Optimized segment-aperture mono-arc therapy (OSAMAT) and its application in conformal radiation of oligometstatic prostate cancer: a phase I study
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) as primary therapy for prostate cancer: The experience of the Ghent University Hospital (GUH).
- Accuracy of patient dose calculation for lung IMRT: A comparison of Monte Carlo, convolution/superposition, and pencil beam computations
Definition and delineation of the clinical target volume for rectal cancer
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 65(4). p.1129-1142 Mark(
- Implementation and validation of an add-on MLC for Monte Carlo dose calculations in conformal stereotactic radiosurgery
- Phase II study of a four-week hypofractionated external beam radiotherapy regimen for prostate cancer: Report on acute toxicity
- Optimized segment-aperture mono-arctherapy (OSAMAT) and its application in conformal radiation of oligometastatic prostate cancer: A phase I study.
- MLC based stereotactic radiosurgery: The accuracy of the collapse cone algorithm of pinnacle 7.4 modelled and controlled using a consistent data set obtained by several independent detectors.
- Accuracy of patient dose calculations for IMRT treatment of lung cancer
- Implementation of biologically conformal radiation therapy (BCRT) in an algorithmic segmentation-based inverse planning approach
TGF beta 1 polymorphisms and late clinical radiosensitivity in patients treated for gynecologic tumors
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 65(4). p.1240-1248 Mark(
- Indications for the IMRT protocol for Head and Neck Tumors: purpose and reality.
- IMRT dose distributions for ethmoid sinus cancer calculated by five different treatment planning systems
- The effect of geometrical and scoring voxel dimensions on accuracy and efficacy of Monte Carlo dose calculations for IMRT
- Investigation of geometrical and scoring grid resolution for Monte Carlo dose calculations for IMRT
- Magnetic resonance imaging anatomy of the prostate and periprostatic area: a guide for radiotherapists
- Postoperative intensity-modulated radiotherapy in sinonasal carcinoma - Clinical results in 39 patients
- Breathing curve produced by magnetic sensors: Development and testing
- Interobserver delineation variation using CT versus combined CT plus MRI in intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer
- Evaluation of the Sinmed Mastercouch (R) as replacement for a standard couch
- Comparison of build-up dose between Elekta and Varian linear accelerators for high-energy photon beams using radiochromic film and clinical implications for IMRT head and neck treatments
- Automatic generation of a plan optimization volume for tangential field breast cancer radiation therapy
- The importance of accurate linear accelerator head modelling for IMRT Monte Carlo calculations
- Experimental verification of lung dose with radiochromic film: comparison with Monte Carlo simulations and commercially available treatment planning systems
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for lung cancer
- Optimization of the mean energy of the incident electron beam for MCTP by removing the beam-modifying filters from the linac head
- Conversion of CT numbers into tissue parameters for Monte Carlo dose calculations
- Lethal pneumonitis in a phase I study of chemotherapy and IMRT for NSCLC: The need to investigate the accuracy of dose computation
- The magnetic resonance detected intraprostatic lesion in prostate cancer: planning and delivery of intensity-modulated radiotherapy
- Decoupling initial electron beam parameters for Monte Carlo photon beam modelling by removing beam-modifying filters from the beam path
- The role of modern radiation therapy in treating lung cancer
- MR-assesment of interfraction prostate localization variability in intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for prostate cancer
- The magnetic resonance detected intraprostatic lesion in prostate cancer: planning and delivery of IMRT
- MRI images of the anatomy of the axillary and supraclavicular region in treatment position for the adjuvant radiation treatment of breast cancer
Clinical implementation of intensity-modulated arc therapy (IMAT) for rectal cancer
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 60(3). p.794-806 Mark(
Magnetic resonance assessment of prostate localization variability in intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 60(5). p.1611-1621 Mark(
- Clinical implementation of intesity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) for rectal cancer
- Incorporation of biological imaging voxel intensity information into the IMRT optimization algorithm
- Detection of prostate motion by the use of an ultrasound-guided prostate positioning procedure (UGPP)
- Combined magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy for detection of prostate carcinoma: preliminary results
- Clinical validation of intensity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) by means of polymer gel dosimetry
- Direct segment aperture and weight optimization for intensity-modulated radiotherapy of prostate cancer
- DOSSCORE: An accelerated DOSXYZnrc code with an efficient stepping algorithm and scoring grid
- Positron emission tomography(PET) based dose escalation in head and neck cancer using intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Patient and organ motion in prostate cancer
- Voluntary self breath hold to minimize the heart dose during left breast radiation therapy: verification of the breath hold stability using electronic portal images in movie mode
- Results of an intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) planning comparison for an ethmoid sinus cancer case
- Updated European core curriculum for radiotherapists (radiation oncologists). Recommended curriculum for the specialist training of medical practitioners in radiotherapy (radiation oncology) within Europe
- DOSSCORE: an accelerated DOSXYZnrc code with an efficient stepping algorithm and scoring grid
- Validation and application of polymer gel dosimetry for the dose verification of an intensity-modulated arc therapy (IMAT) treatment
- MCDE: a new Monte Carlo dose engine for IMRT
- Introducing IMRT into the clinic
- The incidence of inclusion of the sigmoid colon and small bowel in the planning target volume in radiotherapy for prostate cancer
- Accuracy of ultrasound-guided prostate positioning (UGPP)
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy as primary treatment for prostate cancer: Acute toxicity in 114 patients
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 60(3). p.777-787 Mark(
- Distribution of invaded lymph nodes and survival in a cohort of 54 patients with hypopharyngeal cancer treated in a single institution
- Salvage intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for biochemical relapse of prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy: initial clinical results
- Clinical implementation of intensity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) for rectal cancer.
- Introduction of scoregrids into a Monte-Carlo based treatment planning system
- Monte Carlo model of the Elekta SLiplus accelerator: validation of a new MLC component module in BEAM for a 6 MV beam
- Nuclear medicine in the prediction and detection of radiation associated normal tissue damage of kidney, brain, bone marrow and salivary glands
- The role of nuclear medicine in the prediction and detection of radiation-associated normal pulmonary and cardiac damage
- Application of monomer/polymer gel dosimetry to study the effects of tissue inhomogeneities on intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) dose distributions
- The beneficial effects of supplementary glutamine on experimental irradiated colonic anastomosis: histological and morphological evaluation
- The value of radiochromic film dosimetry around air cavities: experimental results and Monte Carlo simulations
- The necessity of a divergent initial electron beam in the Monte-Carlo model of a linear accelerator
- The value of radiochromic film dosimetry around air cavities: experimental results and Monte Carlo simulations
- IMAT treatment verification with monomer/polymer gel dosimetry
Whole abdominopelvic radiotherapy (WAPRT) using intensity-modulated arc therapy (IMAT): First clinical experience
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 57(4). p.1019-1032 Mark(
- The value of radiographic film for the characterization of intensity-modulated beams.
Postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the ethmoid sinuses: Treatment results for 47 patients
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 54(4). p.1089-1094 Mark(
- Short term toxicity profile for 32 sinonasal cancer patients treated with IMRT. Can we avoid dry eye syndrome?
- IMRT for node positive prostate cancer: planning by direct aperture optimization for step and shoot delivery.
Intensity modulation techniques for improvement of normal tissue tolerance
2002) NORMAL TISSUE REACTIONS IN RADIOTHERAPY AND ONCOLOGY. 37. p.163-173 Mark(
- Does the addition of glutamine to total parenteral nutrition have beneficial effect on the healing of colon anastomosis and bacterial translocation after preoperative radiotherapy?
- IMRT for prostate cancer: the consequences on the workload.
- Interaction between microtubule inhibitors and ionizing radiation
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for prostate cancer: acute toxicity of 102 patients treated
- Film dosimetry for quality assurance of an intensity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) treatment
- Underdosage of the upper-airway mucosa for small fields as used in intensity-modulated radiation therapy: A comparison between radiochromic film measurements, Monte Carlo simulations, and collapsed cone convolution calculations.
- Simultaneous boost to the intraprostatic lesions: IMRT planning for step and shoot delivery by direct segment aperture optimization
- Dosimetric verification as the ultimate QA test for the complete planning and delivery chain of IMRT.
Combining the advantages of step-and-shoot and dynamic delivery of intensity-modulated radiotherapy by interrupted dynamic sequences.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(2). p.541-550 Mark(
Influence of preoperative combined radiochemotherapy on surgical outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(4). p.1073-1078 Mark(
- Influence of preoperative high-dose radiotherapy on postoperative outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
An anatomy-based beam segmentation tool for intensity-modulated radiation therapy and its application to head-and-neck cancer.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(3). p.849-859 Mark(
- Healing of experimental colonic anastomoses: effects of combined preoperative high-dose radiotherapy and intraperitoneal 5-fluorouracil
Leaf position optimization for step-and-shoot IMRT.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(5). p.1371-1388 Mark(
Reduction of target dose inhomogeneity in IMRT treatment planning using biologic objective functions - In response.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 49(5). p.1519-1520 Mark(
- Evaluation of a leaf position optimization tool for intensity modulated radiation therapy of head and neck cancer.
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- Affections bénignes et radiothérapie: une enquête de la pratique en Belgique: peer review de radiothérapie en Belgique
- An isocenter position verification device for electronic portal imaging: physical and dosimetrical characteristics.
- The value of the LA48 linear ion chamber array for characterization of intensity-modulated beams.
- Comparison of conformal radiation therapy techniques within the dynamic radiotherapy project 'Dynarad'.
- Clinical implementation of IMRT by MLC technology
- Artefacts in multi-echo T-2 imaging for high-precision gel dosimetry: I. Analysis and compensation of eddy currents
- Artefacts in multi-echo T-2 imaging for high-precision gel dosimetry: II. Analysis of B-1-field inhomogeneity
- General anatomy based segmentation for intensity modulated radiotherapy of head and neck cancer
Radiotherapy of prostate cancer with or without intensity modulated beams: A planning comparison.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(3). p.639-648 Mark(
- The value of the PinPoint ion chamber for characterization of small field segments used in intensity-modulated radiotherapy.
Optimization of beam weights in conformal radiotherapy planning of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: Effects on therapeutic ratio.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(1). p.255-260 Mark(
- On the chemical stability of 3D monomer/polymer gel dosimetry
- Validation of MR-based polymer gel dosimetry as a preclinical three-dimensional verification tool in conformal radiotherapy.
- An investigation of the chemical stability of a monomer/polymer gel dosimeter.
Inhomogeneous target-dose distributions: a dimension more for optimization ?
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(2). p.461-468 Mark(
High-dose preoperative radiotherapy does not alter the strength of unilaterally irradiated colon anastomoses in rats.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(1). p.163-170 Mark(
- Clinical delivery of intensity modulated conformal radiotherapy for relapsed or second-primary head and neck cancer using a multileaf collimator with dynamic control
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy with dynamic multileaf collimators. Technology and clinical potential.
- Dose measurements compared with Monte Carlo simulations of narrow 6 MV multileaf collimator shaped photon beams.
- Quality control and error detection in the radiotherapy treatment process.
- The single-isocenter treatment of head-and-neck cancer: time gain using MLC and automatic set-up.
- Diamond detector measurements near simulated air channels for narrow photon beams.
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy in stage III non-small cell lung cancer: a planning study comparing 6 MV and 25 MV photons
- Off-line verification of the day-to-day three-dimensional table position variation for radiation treatments of the head and neck region using an immobilization mask.
- Anti-invasive brain tumor therapy: general aspects and future strategies
- Portal imaging in conformal radiotherapy of lung cancer
- Implementation of a policy of preoperative radiation therapy and total mesorectal excision in rectal cancer treatment
- Three-dimensional dosimetry using polymer gel and magnetic resonance imaging applied to the verification of conformal radiation therapy in head-and-neck cancer.
Conformal radiotherapy of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A class solution involving non-coplanar intensity-modulated beams.
1998) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 41(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- 3D conformal intensity-modulated radiotherapy planning: interactive optimization by constrained matrix inversion.
- Treatment verification of an oesophageal carcinoma by use of polymer gel dosimetry
- Low-level doxorubicin resistance in P-glycoprotein-negative human pancreatic tumour PSNl/ADR cells implicates a brefeldin A-sensitive mechanism of drug extrusion
- Clinical implementation of electronic portal imaging: correction strategies and set-up errors
- An analytical solution for calculating the beam intensity profiles useful to irradiate target volumes with bi-concave outlines
- Optimization of radiotherapy to target volumes with concave outlines: target-dose homogenization and selective sparing of critical structures by constrained matrix inversion
- Limits of dose escalation in lung cancer: a dose-volume histogram analysis comparing coplanar and non-coplanar techniques
- Modification of a 3D-planning system for use with a multileaf collimator
Adjuvant postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the rectum and rectosigmoid
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY-CANCER CLINICAL TRIALS. 18(4). p.277-281 Mark(
- In vivo dosimetry of high-dose fractionated irradiation in an experimental setup with rats
- The influence of preoperative radiotherapy on the strength of colon anastomosis in rats
- Prosthesis for the treatment of metastatic bone disease of the hip: effects of radiotherapy
- Clinical implementation of stainless steel ovoid shielding segments for brachytherapy of cancer of the cervix
- Three-dimensional gel dosimetry by use of nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Veranderd radiotherapiebeleid in de behandeling van rectumcarcinoom in Z.-O. Nederland
- Does high-dose pre-operative radiotherapy alter the strength of colon anastomosis in rats ?
- The irradiation of target volumes with concave outlines
- Planning and delivering high doses to targets surrounding the spinal cord at the lower neck and upper mediastinal levels: static beam-segmentation technique executed by a multileaf collimator