- 8-prenylnaringenin and tamoxifen inhibit the shedding of irradiated epithelial cells and increase the latency period of radiation-induced oral mucositis
- Reproducibility of deep inspiration breath hold for prone left-sided whole breast irradiation
- Biological 18[F]-FDG-PET image-guided dose painting by numbers for painful uncomplicated bone metastases: a 3-arm randomized phase II trial
- Heart dose reduction by prone deep inspiration breath hold in left-sided breast irradiation
The cost of setting up and operating a hadron facility: reply
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(1). p.239-239 Mark(
- Hair-sparing whole brain radiotherapy with volumetric arc therapy in patients treated for brain metastases: dosimetric and clinical results of a phase II trial
- Integrated models for the prediction of late genitourinary complaints after high-dose intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: making informed decisions
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Prone left-sided whole-breast irradiation: significant heart dose reduction using end-inspiratory versus end-expiratory gating
- HPV-related oropharyngeal cancers in Flanders (Belgium): a multicenter study
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning: reply
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 89(1). p.224-225 Mark(
- A let-7 microRNA polymorphism in the KRAS 3'-UTR is prognostic in oropharyngeal cancer
In search of the economic sustainability of hadron therapy: the real cost of setting up and operating a hadron facility
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 89(1). p.152-160 Mark(
- Serial comprehensive geriatric assessment in elderly head and neck cancer patients undergoing curative radiotherapy identifies evolution of multidimensional health problems and is indicative of quality of life
- Feasibility study of a Hadron Therapy Centre in Belgium
- Deformation field validation and inversion applied to adaptive radiation therapy
- Proton radiotherapy for locally-advanced non-small cell lung cancer, a cost-effective alternative to photon radiotherapy in Belgium?
- Early biomarkers related to secondary primary cancer risk in radiotherapy treated prostate cancer patients: IMRT versus IMAT
- Reduction of the dose to the elective neck in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, a randomized clinical trial using intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT): dosimetrical analysis and effect on acute toxicity
Acute radiation-induced nocturia in prostate cancer patients is associated with pretreatment symptoms, radical prostatectomy, and genetic markers in the TGFβ1 gene
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 85(2). p.393-399 Mark(
- Hypofractionated intensity-modulated arc therapy for lymph node metastasized prostate cancer: early late toxicity and 3-year clinical outcome
- The cost of hadron therapy in Belgium: comparison of a business model with activity-based costing
- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- A predictive model for dysphagia following IMRT for head and neck cancer: introduction of the EMLasso technique
- Systematic review of dose-volume correlates for structures related to late swallowing disturbances after radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
- Clustering of oral symptoms versus radiation-induced apical periodontitis: author reply
- Three-phase adaptive dose-painting-by-numbers for head-and-neck cancer: initial results of the phase I clinical trial
- Improved cone-beam computed tomography in supine and prone breast radiotherapy: surface reconstruction, radiation exposure, and clinical workflow
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 87(4). p.802-808 Mark(
- DNA methylation-based biomarkers in serum of patients with breast cancer
- Radiation-induced oesophagitis in lung cancer patients: is susceptibility for neutropenia a risk factor?
- Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Salvia officinalis in controlling hot flashes in prostate cancer patients treated with androgen deprivation
- Determination of an adequate screening tool for identification of vulnerable elderly head and neck cancer patients treated with radio(chemo)therapy
- Evaluation of a glassless photographic film scanner for high-gradient radiochromic film dosimetry
- Rational use of intensity-modulated radiation therapy: the importance of clinical outcome
Alternated prone and supine whole-breast irradiation using IMRT: setup precision, respiratory movement and treatment time
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 82(5). p.2055-2064 Mark(
- Experience with Lexicomp® Online Drug Database for medication review and drug-drug interaction analysis within a comprehensive geriatric assessment in elderly cancer patients
- Effect of radiation dose on the prevalence of apical periodontitis: a dosimetric analysis
Evaluation of deformable image coregistration in adaptive dose painting by numbers for head-and-neck cancer
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 83(2). p.696-703 Mark(
- No association between TGF-β1 polymorphisms and radiation-induced lung toxicity in a European cohort of lung cancer patients
- Comparison of measured with calculated dose distribution from a 120-MeV electron beam from a laser-plasma accelerator
IMRT for sinonasal tumors minimizes severe late ocular toxicity and preserves disease control and survival
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 83(1). p.252-259 Mark(
- Metabolic tumour volume: prognostic value in locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Whole abdominopelvic radiotherapy using intensity-modulated arc therapy in the palliative treatment of chemotherapy-resistant ovarian cancer with bulky peritoneal disease: a single-institution experience
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 79(3). p.775-781 Mark(
Regional relapse after intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head-and-neck cancer
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 79(2). p.450-458 Mark(
- Lack of a correlation between γH2AX foci kinetics in lymphocytes and the severity of acute normal tissue reactions during IMRT treatment for head and neck cancer
Volumetric arc therapy and intensity-modulated radiotherapy for primary prostate radiotherapy with simultaneous integrated boost to intraprostatic lesion with 6 and 18 MV: a planning comparison study
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 79(3). p.920-926 Mark(
- A comparison of the acute toxicity profile between two-dimensional and three-dimensional image-guided radiotherapy for postoperative prostate cancer
- Optimizing image acquisition settings for cone-beam computed tomography in supine and prone breast radiotherapy
Development of a multicomponent prediction model for acute esophagitis in lung cancer patients receiving chemoradiotherapy
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 81(2). p.537-544 Mark(
Adaptive dose painting by numbers for head-and-neck cancer
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 80(4). p.1045-1055 Mark(
- Maximum tolerated dose in a phase I trial on adaptive dose painting by numbers for head and neck cancer
- Prediction of late normal tissue complications in RT treated gynaecological cancer patients: potential of the γ-H2AX foci assay and association with chromosomal radiosensitivity
- Association of TGFβ1 polymorphisms involved in radiation toxicity with TGFβ1 secretion in vitro
- From clinical observations of intensity-modulated radiotherapy to dedicated in vitro designs
Preliminary results on setup precision of prone-lateral patient positioning for whole breast irradiation
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 78(1). p.111-118 Mark(
- A phase I clinical trial on adaptive dose painting by numbers for head and neck cancer: the first clinical results
- Resident and bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
An oxygen-consuming phantom simulating perfused tissue to explore oxygen dynamics and F-19 MRI oximetry
2010) MAGNETIC RESONANCE MATERIALS IN PHYSICS BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE. 23(4). p.217-226 Mark(
- Development, external validation and clinical usefulness of a practical prediction model for radiation-induced dysphagia in lung cancer patients
- Comparison of Bayesian network and support vector machine models for two-year survival prediction in lung cancer patients treated with radiotherapy
- Magnetic resonance imaging to assess the resectability after chemoradiation of primary irresectable cervical Cancer
Volumetric modulated arc therapy for delivery of prostate radiotherapy: in regard to Palma et al. (Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2008;70:996-1001)
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(4). p.1286-1286 Mark(
- Monte Carlo benchmarking of a CCC-based treatment planning system in case of irregularly shaped fields
- Association of TGFβ1 polymorphisms involved in radiation toxicity with TGFβ1 secretion in vitro
- Trimodality treatment of early stage Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma (MPM): a single institutional experience
- Intensity-Modulated Arc Therapy with Simultaneous Integrated Boost in the Treatment of Primary Irresectable Cervical Cancer
HYPOFRACTIONATED INTENSITY-MODULATED ARC THERAPY FOR LYMPH NODE METASTASIZED PROSTATE CANCER
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 75(4). p.1013-1020 Mark(
Acute normal tissue reactions in head-and-neck cancer patients treated with IMRT: influence of dose and association with genetic polymorphisms in DNA DSB repair genes
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(4). p.1187-1195 Mark(
- Development and external validation of a nomogram for prediction of radiation-induced dysphagia in 493 lung cancer patients treated with chemo-radiotherapy or radiotherapy alone
INTENSITY-MODULATED RADIOTHERAPY FOR SINONASAL TUMORS: GHENT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL UPDATE
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(2). p.424-432 Mark(
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent and second primary head and neck cancer in previously irradiated territory
- Evidence behind use of intensity modulated radiotherapy: a systematic review of comparative clinical studies (vol 9, pg 367, 2008)
- Development, external validation and further improvement of a prediction model for survival of non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with (Chemo)radiotherapy
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy as primary therapy for prostate cancer: Report on acute toxicity after dose escalation with simultaneous integrated boost to intraprostatic lesion
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 72(3). p.799-807 Mark(
- Prevalence of apical periodontitis and associated coronal factors in head and neck irradiated patients.
- Toxicity, Tumour Response, and resectability after IMAT +/- cisplatin for primary irresectable carcinoma of the cervix
- Microstructural analysis of foam by use of NMR R-2 dispersion
- Does ionizing radiation stimulate cancer invasion and metastasis?
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in head and neck cancer patients: evidence for genetic predisposition?
- Modern radiotherapy as part of combined modality treatment in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Present status and future prospects
- Salvage intensity-modulated radiotherapy for rising PSA after radical prostatectomy
- Behandeling van het maligne pleuramesothelioom.
- The use of [I-123]-2-iodo-L-phenylalanine as an early radiotherapy evaluation tool: In vitro R1M rabdomyosarcoma cell and in vivo mouse experiments
Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in DNA double-strand break repair genes: Association with head and neck cancer and interaction with tobacco use and alcohol consumption
2008) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 656(1-2). p.74-81 Mark(
- Evidence behind use of intensity-modulated radiotherapy: a systematic review of comparative clinical studies
Image-guided radiation therapy: Many roads lead to Rome?
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 70(2). p.646-647 Mark(
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for cervical lymph node metastases from unknown primary cancer
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 71(4). p.1158-1166 Mark(
- Late radiotherapy-induced lower intestinal toxicity (RILIT) of intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: The need for adapting toxicity scales and the appearance of the sigmoid colon as co-responsible organ for lower intestinal toxicity
Evaluation of uncertainty-based stopping criteria for Monte Carlo calculations of intensity-modulated radiotherapy and arc therapy patient dose distributions
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 69(2). p.628-637 Mark(
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for prostate cancer: Late morbidity and results on biochemical control
- The use of magnetic sensors to monitor moderate deep inspiration breath hold during breast irradiation with dynamic MLC compensators
- Monte Carlo modeling of the ModuLeaf miniature MLC for small field dosimetry and quality assurance of the clinical treatment planning system
- Evaluation of pinpoint properties and central electrode material in clinical beam dosimetry by MC calculations
- Precautions and strategies in using a commercial flatbed scanner for radiochromic film dosimetry
- Measurement techniques, Modeling strategies and pitfalls to avoid when implementing a mini MLC in a non dedicated planning system
- IMAT: Remaining potentials
- IMRT and focused radiotherapy
- The influence of air cavities within the PTV on Monte Carlo-based IMRT optimization
- Intensity modulating and other radiation therapy devices for dose painting
Positron emission tomography-guided, focal-dose escalation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 68(1). p.126-135 Mark(
- Predicting risk of radiation-induced lung injury
- Radiochromic EBT film dosimetry: Effect of film orientation and batch on the lateral correction of the scanner.
- Implementation of biologically conformal radiation therapy in the clinic
- Waiting times in the radiotherapy department in gent
- Comparison of 6 MV and 18 MV photons for IMRT treatment of lung cancer
- Conversion of CT numbers into tissue parameters for Monte Carlo dose calculations: a multi-centre study
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck carcinoma
- 18-F-FDG-PET guided IMRT of head and neck cancer - Focal dose escalation phase I study
- Comparison of dose-volume histograms of IMRT treatment plans for ethmoid sinus cancer computed by advanced treatment planning systems including Monte Carlo
- [F-18]fluoro-deoxy-glucose positron emission tomography ([F-18]FDG-PET) voxel intensity-based intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) for head and neck cancer
- Optimized segment-aperture mono-arc therapy (OSAMAT) and its application in conformal radiation of oligometstatic prostate cancer: a phase I study
- Implementation and validation of an add-on MLC for Monte Carlo dose calculations in conformal stereotactic radiosurgery
- Phase II study of a four-week hypofractionated external beam radiotherapy regimen for prostate cancer: Report on acute toxicity
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) as primary therapy for prostate cancer: The experience of the Ghent University Hospital (GUH).
- Accuracy of patient dose calculation for lung IMRT: A comparison of Monte Carlo, convolution/superposition, and pencil beam computations
Definition and delineation of the clinical target volume for rectal cancer
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 65(4). p.1129-1142 Mark(
- MLC based stereotactic radiosurgery: The accuracy of the collapse cone algorithm of pinnacle 7.4 modelled and controlled using a consistent data set obtained by several independent detectors.
- Accuracy of patient dose calculations for IMRT treatment of lung cancer
- Optimized segment-aperture mono-arctherapy (OSAMAT) and its application in conformal radiation of oligometastatic prostate cancer: A phase I study.
TGF beta 1 polymorphisms and late clinical radiosensitivity in patients treated for gynecologic tumors
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 65(4). p.1240-1248 Mark(
- Implementation of biologically conformal radiation therapy (BCRT) in an algorithmic segmentation-based inverse planning approach
- IMRT dose distributions for ethmoid sinus cancer calculated by five different treatment planning systems
- Indications for the IMRT protocol for Head and Neck Tumors: purpose and reality.
- The effect of geometrical and scoring voxel dimensions on accuracy and efficacy of Monte Carlo dose calculations for IMRT
- Magnetic resonance imaging anatomy of the prostate and periprostatic area: a guide for radiotherapists
- Investigation of geometrical and scoring grid resolution for Monte Carlo dose calculations for IMRT
- Postoperative intensity-modulated radiotherapy in sinonasal carcinoma - Clinical results in 39 patients
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for lung cancer
- The importance of accurate linear accelerator head modelling for IMRT Monte Carlo calculations
- Comparison of build-up dose between Elekta and Varian linear accelerators for high-energy photon beams using radiochromic film and clinical implications for IMRT head and neck treatments
- Automatic generation of a plan optimization volume for tangential field breast cancer radiation therapy
- Experimental verification of lung dose with radiochromic film: comparison with Monte Carlo simulations and commercially available treatment planning systems
- Breathing curve produced by magnetic sensors: Development and testing
- Evaluation of the Sinmed Mastercouch (R) as replacement for a standard couch
- Interobserver delineation variation using CT versus combined CT plus MRI in intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer
- Conversion of CT numbers into tissue parameters for Monte Carlo dose calculations
- Optimization of the mean energy of the incident electron beam for MCTP by removing the beam-modifying filters from the linac head
- The magnetic resonance detected intraprostatic lesion in prostate cancer: planning and delivery of intensity-modulated radiotherapy
- Decoupling initial electron beam parameters for Monte Carlo photon beam modelling by removing beam-modifying filters from the beam path
- Lethal pneumonitis in a phase I study of chemotherapy and IMRT for NSCLC: The need to investigate the accuracy of dose computation
- The role of modern radiation therapy in treating lung cancer
- MR-assesment of interfraction prostate localization variability in intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for prostate cancer
- The magnetic resonance detected intraprostatic lesion in prostate cancer: planning and delivery of IMRT
- MRI images of the anatomy of the axillary and supraclavicular region in treatment position for the adjuvant radiation treatment of breast cancer
Clinical implementation of intensity-modulated arc therapy (IMAT) for rectal cancer
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 60(3). p.794-806 Mark(
Magnetic resonance assessment of prostate localization variability in intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 60(5). p.1611-1621 Mark(
- Detection of prostate motion by the use of an ultrasound-guided prostate positioning procedure (UGPP)
- Combined magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy for detection of prostate carcinoma: preliminary results
- Incorporation of biological imaging voxel intensity information into the IMRT optimization algorithm
- Clinical implementation of intesity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) for rectal cancer
- Clinical validation of intensity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) by means of polymer gel dosimetry
- Direct segment aperture and weight optimization for intensity-modulated radiotherapy of prostate cancer
- Introducing IMRT into the clinic
- The incidence of inclusion of the sigmoid colon and small bowel in the planning target volume in radiotherapy for prostate cancer
- Accuracy of ultrasound-guided prostate positioning (UGPP)
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy as primary treatment for prostate cancer: Acute toxicity in 114 patients
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 60(3). p.777-787 Mark(
- DOSSCORE: An accelerated DOSXYZnrc code with an efficient stepping algorithm and scoring grid
- Validation and application of polymer gel dosimetry for the dose verification of an intensity-modulated arc therapy (IMAT) treatment
- Updated European core curriculum for radiotherapists (radiation oncologists). Recommended curriculum for the specialist training of medical practitioners in radiotherapy (radiation oncology) within Europe
- MCDE: a new Monte Carlo dose engine for IMRT
- Positron emission tomography(PET) based dose escalation in head and neck cancer using intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Patient and organ motion in prostate cancer
- Voluntary self breath hold to minimize the heart dose during left breast radiation therapy: verification of the breath hold stability using electronic portal images in movie mode
- Results of an intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) planning comparison for an ethmoid sinus cancer case
- DOSSCORE: an accelerated DOSXYZnrc code with an efficient stepping algorithm and scoring grid
- Salvage intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for biochemical relapse of prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy: initial clinical results
- Clinical implementation of intensity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) for rectal cancer.
- Distribution of invaded lymph nodes and survival in a cohort of 54 patients with hypopharyngeal cancer treated in a single institution
- Introduction of scoregrids into a Monte-Carlo based treatment planning system
- Monte Carlo model of the Elekta SLiplus accelerator: validation of a new MLC component module in BEAM for a 6 MV beam
- Quality aspects and time gain of an automated procedure for generating an optimized plan in the routine treatment of breast cancer with external tangential beam irradiation
- The beneficial effects of supplementary glutamine on experimental irradiated colonic anastomosis: histological and morphological evaluation
- The value of radiochromic film dosimetry around air cavities: experimental results and Monte Carlo simulations
- The necessity of a divergent initial electron beam in the Monte-Carlo model of a linear accelerator
- The value of radiochromic film dosimetry around air cavities: experimental results and Monte Carlo simulations
- Nuclear medicine in the prediction and detection of radiation associated normal tissue damage of kidney, brain, bone marrow and salivary glands
- Application of monomer/polymer gel dosimetry to study the effects of tissue inhomogeneities on intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) dose distributions
- The role of nuclear medicine in the prediction and detection of radiation-associated normal pulmonary and cardiac damage
- IMAT treatment verification with monomer/polymer gel dosimetry
Whole abdominopelvic radiotherapy (WAPRT) using intensity-modulated arc therapy (IMAT): First clinical experience
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 57(4). p.1019-1032 Mark(
- The value of radiographic film for the characterization of intensity-modulated beams.
Postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the ethmoid sinuses: Treatment results for 47 patients
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 54(4). p.1089-1094 Mark(
- Short term toxicity profile for 32 sinonasal cancer patients treated with IMRT. Can we avoid dry eye syndrome?
- IMRT for node positive prostate cancer: planning by direct aperture optimization for step and shoot delivery.
Intensity modulation techniques for improvement of normal tissue tolerance
2002) NORMAL TISSUE REACTIONS IN RADIOTHERAPY AND ONCOLOGY. 37. p.163-173 Mark(
- Interaction between microtubule inhibitors and ionizing radiation
- Film dosimetry for quality assurance of an intensity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) treatment
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for prostate cancer: acute toxicity of 102 patients treated
- Underdosage of the upper-airway mucosa for small fields as used in intensity-modulated radiation therapy: A comparison between radiochromic film measurements, Monte Carlo simulations, and collapsed cone convolution calculations.
- Does the addition of glutamine to total parenteral nutrition have beneficial effect on the healing of colon anastomosis and bacterial translocation after preoperative radiotherapy?
- IMRT for prostate cancer: the consequences on the workload.
- Simultaneous boost to the intraprostatic lesions: IMRT planning for step and shoot delivery by direct segment aperture optimization
- Dosimetric verification as the ultimate QA test for the complete planning and delivery chain of IMRT.
Combining the advantages of step-and-shoot and dynamic delivery of intensity-modulated radiotherapy by interrupted dynamic sequences.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(2). p.541-550 Mark(
Influence of preoperative combined radiochemotherapy on surgical outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(4). p.1073-1078 Mark(
- Influence of preoperative high-dose radiotherapy on postoperative outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
An anatomy-based beam segmentation tool for intensity-modulated radiation therapy and its application to head-and-neck cancer.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(3). p.849-859 Mark(
- Healing of experimental colonic anastomoses: effects of combined preoperative high-dose radiotherapy and intraperitoneal 5-fluorouracil
Reduction of target dose inhomogeneity in IMRT treatment planning using biologic objective functions - In response.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 49(5). p.1519-1520 Mark(
Leaf position optimization for step-and-shoot IMRT.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(5). p.1371-1388 Mark(
- Evaluation of a leaf position optimization tool for intensity modulated radiation therapy of head and neck cancer.
- Affections bénignes et radiothérapie: une enquête de la pratique en Belgique: peer review de radiothérapie en Belgique
- An isocenter position verification device for electronic portal imaging: physical and dosimetrical characteristics.
- The value of the LA48 linear ion chamber array for characterization of intensity-modulated beams.
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- Comparison of conformal radiation therapy techniques within the dynamic radiotherapy project 'Dynarad'.
- Clinical implementation of IMRT by MLC technology
- Artefacts in multi-echo T-2 imaging for high-precision gel dosimetry: I. Analysis and compensation of eddy currents
- Artefacts in multi-echo T-2 imaging for high-precision gel dosimetry: II. Analysis of B-1-field inhomogeneity
Optimization of beam weights in conformal radiotherapy planning of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: Effects on therapeutic ratio.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(1). p.255-260 Mark(
- The value of the PinPoint ion chamber for characterization of small field segments used in intensity-modulated radiotherapy.
- On the chemical stability of 3D monomer/polymer gel dosimetry
Radiotherapy of prostate cancer with or without intensity modulated beams: A planning comparison.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(3). p.639-648 Mark(
- General anatomy based segmentation for intensity modulated radiotherapy of head and neck cancer
- An investigation of the chemical stability of a monomer/polymer gel dosimeter.
- Validation of MR-based polymer gel dosimetry as a preclinical three-dimensional verification tool in conformal radiotherapy.
Inhomogeneous target-dose distributions: a dimension more for optimization ?
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(2). p.461-468 Mark(
High-dose preoperative radiotherapy does not alter the strength of unilaterally irradiated colon anastomoses in rats.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(1). p.163-170 Mark(
- Clinical delivery of intensity modulated conformal radiotherapy for relapsed or second-primary head and neck cancer using a multileaf collimator with dynamic control
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy with dynamic multileaf collimators. Technology and clinical potential.
- Dose measurements compared with Monte Carlo simulations of narrow 6 MV multileaf collimator shaped photon beams.
- Quality control and error detection in the radiotherapy treatment process.
- The single-isocenter treatment of head-and-neck cancer: time gain using MLC and automatic set-up.
- Diamond detector measurements near simulated air channels for narrow photon beams.
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy in stage III non-small cell lung cancer: a planning study comparing 6 MV and 25 MV photons
- Off-line verification of the day-to-day three-dimensional table position variation for radiation treatments of the head and neck region using an immobilization mask.
- Anti-invasive brain tumor therapy: general aspects and future strategies
- Three-dimensional dosimetry using polymer gel and magnetic resonance imaging applied to the verification of conformal radiation therapy in head-and-neck cancer.
- Implementation of a policy of preoperative radiation therapy and total mesorectal excision in rectal cancer treatment
- Portal imaging in conformal radiotherapy of lung cancer
- 3D conformal intensity-modulated radiotherapy planning: interactive optimization by constrained matrix inversion.
Conformal radiotherapy of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A class solution involving non-coplanar intensity-modulated beams.
1998) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 41(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- Treatment verification of an oesophageal carcinoma by use of polymer gel dosimetry
- Low-level doxorubicin resistance in P-glycoprotein-negative human pancreatic tumour PSNl/ADR cells implicates a brefeldin A-sensitive mechanism of drug extrusion
- Clinical implementation of electronic portal imaging: correction strategies and set-up errors
- An analytical solution for calculating the beam intensity profiles useful to irradiate target volumes with bi-concave outlines
- Optimization of radiotherapy to target volumes with concave outlines: target-dose homogenization and selective sparing of critical structures by constrained matrix inversion
- Limits of dose escalation in lung cancer: a dose-volume histogram analysis comparing coplanar and non-coplanar techniques
- Modification of a 3D-planning system for use with a multileaf collimator
Adjuvant postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the rectum and rectosigmoid
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY-CANCER CLINICAL TRIALS. 18(4). p.277-281 Mark(
- Clinical implementation of stainless steel ovoid shielding segments for brachytherapy of cancer of the cervix
- Three-dimensional gel dosimetry by use of nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Veranderd radiotherapiebeleid in de behandeling van rectumcarcinoom in Z.-O. Nederland
- In vivo dosimetry of high-dose fractionated irradiation in an experimental setup with rats
- The influence of preoperative radiotherapy on the strength of colon anastomosis in rats
- Prosthesis for the treatment of metastatic bone disease of the hip: effects of radiotherapy