- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- Cost calculation of hadron therapy in Belgium: a physics point of view
- A predictive model for dysphagia following IMRT for head and neck cancer: introduction of the EMLasso technique
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 87(4). p.802-808 Mark(
- Systematic review of dose-volume correlates for structures related to late swallowing disturbances after radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
- Three-phase adaptive dose-painting-by-numbers for head-and-neck cancer: initial results of the phase I clinical trial
- Hypofractionated frameless stereotactic intensity-modulated radiotherapy with whole brain radiotherapy for the treatment of 1-3 brain metastases
- Improved cone-beam computed tomography in supine and prone breast radiotherapy: surface reconstruction, radiation exposure, and clinical workflow
- Clustering of oral symptoms versus radiation-induced apical periodontitis: author reply
- Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Salvia officinalis in controlling hot flashes in prostate cancer patients treated with androgen deprivation
- Radiation-induced oesophagitis in lung cancer patients: is susceptibility for neutropenia a risk factor?
- DNA methylation-based biomarkers in serum of patients with breast cancer
- Determination of an adequate screening tool for identification of vulnerable elderly head and neck cancer patients treated with radio(chemo)therapy
- Evaluation of a glassless photographic film scanner for high-gradient radiochromic film dosimetry