- Serial comprehensive geriatric assessment in elderly head and neck cancer patients undergoing curative radiotherapy identifies evolution of multidimensional health problems and is indicative of quality of life
In search of the economic sustainability of hadron therapy: the real cost of setting up and operating a hadron facility
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 89(1). p.152-160 Mark(
- A let-7 microRNA polymorphism in the KRAS 3'-UTR is prognostic in oropharyngeal cancer
- Integrated models for the prediction of late genitourinary complaints after high-dose intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: making informed decisions
- HPV-related oropharyngeal cancers in Flanders (Belgium): a multicenter study
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Prone left-sided whole-breast irradiation: significant heart dose reduction using end-inspiratory versus end-expiratory gating
- Hypofractionated radiotherapy reduces acute skin toxicity in small and large breasted patients receiving whole-breast irradiation
- High-dose reirradiation with intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent head-and-neck cancer: Disease control, survival and toxicity.
- Feasibility study of a Hadron Therapy Centre in Belgium
- Deformation field validation and inversion applied to adaptive radiation therapy
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions