- High-dose reirradiation with intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent head-and-neck cancer: Disease control, survival and toxicity.
- Deformation field validation and inversion applied to adaptive radiation therapy
- Feasibility study of a Hadron Therapy Centre in Belgium
- The cost of hadron therapy in Belgium: comparison of a business model with activity-based costing
- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- Hypofractionated intensity-modulated arc therapy for lymph node metastasized prostate cancer: early late toxicity and 3-year clinical outcome
- Proton radiotherapy for locally-advanced non-small cell lung cancer, a cost-effective alternative to photon radiotherapy in Belgium?
Acute radiation-induced nocturia in prostate cancer patients is associated with pretreatment symptoms, radical prostatectomy, and genetic markers in the TGFβ1 gene
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 85(2). p.393-399 Mark(
- Reduction of the dose to the elective neck in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, a randomized clinical trial using intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT): dosimetrical analysis and effect on acute toxicity
- Early biomarkers related to secondary primary cancer risk in radiotherapy treated prostate cancer patients: IMRT versus IMAT
- A predictive model for dysphagia following IMRT for head and neck cancer: introduction of the EMLasso technique
- Systematic review of dose-volume correlates for structures related to late swallowing disturbances after radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
- Cost calculation of hadron therapy in Belgium: a physics point of view
- Three-phase adaptive dose-painting-by-numbers for head-and-neck cancer: initial results of the phase I clinical trial