- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Prone left-sided whole-breast irradiation: significant heart dose reduction using end-inspiratory versus end-expiratory gating
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring
- Hair-sparing whole brain radiotherapy with volumetric arc therapy in patients treated for brain metastases: dosimetric and clinical results of a phase II trial
The cost of setting up and operating a hadron facility: reply
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(1). p.239-239 Mark(
- High-dose reirradiation with intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent head-and-neck cancer: Disease control, survival and toxicity.
- Proton radiotherapy for locally-advanced non-small cell lung cancer, a cost-effective alternative to photon radiotherapy in Belgium?
- Reduction of the dose to the elective neck in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, a randomized clinical trial using intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT): dosimetrical analysis and effect on acute toxicity
- Early biomarkers related to secondary primary cancer risk in radiotherapy treated prostate cancer patients: IMRT versus IMAT
Acute radiation-induced nocturia in prostate cancer patients is associated with pretreatment symptoms, radical prostatectomy, and genetic markers in the TGFβ1 gene
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 85(2). p.393-399 Mark(
- The cost of hadron therapy in Belgium: comparison of a business model with activity-based costing
- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- Hypofractionated intensity-modulated arc therapy for lymph node metastasized prostate cancer: early late toxicity and 3-year clinical outcome
- Deformation field validation and inversion applied to adaptive radiation therapy