- An investigation of the chemical stability of a monomer/polymer gel dosimeter.
High-dose preoperative radiotherapy does not alter the strength of unilaterally irradiated colon anastomoses in rats.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(1). p.163-170 Mark(
Inhomogeneous target-dose distributions: a dimension more for optimization ?
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(2). p.461-468 Mark(
- Clinical delivery of intensity modulated conformal radiotherapy for relapsed or second-primary head and neck cancer using a multileaf collimator with dynamic control
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy with dynamic multileaf collimators. Technology and clinical potential.
- Quality control and error detection in the radiotherapy treatment process.
- Dose measurements compared with Monte Carlo simulations of narrow 6 MV multileaf collimator shaped photon beams.
- The single-isocenter treatment of head-and-neck cancer: time gain using MLC and automatic set-up.
- Diamond detector measurements near simulated air channels for narrow photon beams.
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy in stage III non-small cell lung cancer: a planning study comparing 6 MV and 25 MV photons
- Off-line verification of the day-to-day three-dimensional table position variation for radiation treatments of the head and neck region using an immobilization mask.
- Anti-invasive brain tumor therapy: general aspects and future strategies
- Three-dimensional dosimetry using polymer gel and magnetic resonance imaging applied to the verification of conformal radiation therapy in head-and-neck cancer.
- Implementation of a policy of preoperative radiation therapy and total mesorectal excision in rectal cancer treatment
- Portal imaging in conformal radiotherapy of lung cancer