- Three-dimensional dosimetry using polymer gel and magnetic resonance imaging applied to the verification of conformal radiation therapy in head-and-neck cancer.
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy in stage III non-small cell lung cancer: a planning study comparing 6 MV and 25 MV photons
- Off-line verification of the day-to-day three-dimensional table position variation for radiation treatments of the head and neck region using an immobilization mask.
- Implementation of a policy of preoperative radiation therapy and total mesorectal excision in rectal cancer treatment
- Portal imaging in conformal radiotherapy of lung cancer
- Treatment verification of an oesophageal carcinoma by use of polymer gel dosimetry
- 3D conformal intensity-modulated radiotherapy planning: interactive optimization by constrained matrix inversion.
Conformal radiotherapy of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A class solution involving non-coplanar intensity-modulated beams.
1998) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 41(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- Low-level doxorubicin resistance in P-glycoprotein-negative human pancreatic tumour PSNl/ADR cells implicates a brefeldin A-sensitive mechanism of drug extrusion
- Clinical implementation of electronic portal imaging: correction strategies and set-up errors
Adjuvant postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the rectum and rectosigmoid
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY-CANCER CLINICAL TRIALS. 18(4). p.277-281 Mark(
- Optimization of radiotherapy to target volumes with concave outlines: target-dose homogenization and selective sparing of critical structures by constrained matrix inversion
- Limits of dose escalation in lung cancer: a dose-volume histogram analysis comparing coplanar and non-coplanar techniques
- Modification of a 3D-planning system for use with a multileaf collimator
- Clinical implementation of stainless steel ovoid shielding segments for brachytherapy of cancer of the cervix