- 3D conformal intensity-modulated radiotherapy planning: interactive optimization by constrained matrix inversion.
Conformal radiotherapy of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A class solution involving non-coplanar intensity-modulated beams.
1998) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 41(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- Treatment verification of an oesophageal carcinoma by use of polymer gel dosimetry
- Low-level doxorubicin resistance in P-glycoprotein-negative human pancreatic tumour PSNl/ADR cells implicates a brefeldin A-sensitive mechanism of drug extrusion
- Clinical implementation of electronic portal imaging: correction strategies and set-up errors
- An analytical solution for calculating the beam intensity profiles useful to irradiate target volumes with bi-concave outlines
- Clinical implementation of stainless steel ovoid shielding segments for brachytherapy of cancer of the cervix
- Veranderd radiotherapiebeleid in de behandeling van rectumcarcinoom in Z.-O. Nederland
- Three-dimensional gel dosimetry by use of nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- In vivo dosimetry of high-dose fractionated irradiation in an experimental setup with rats
- The influence of preoperative radiotherapy on the strength of colon anastomosis in rats
- Prosthesis for the treatment of metastatic bone disease of the hip: effects of radiotherapy
- Optimization of radiotherapy to target volumes with concave outlines: target-dose homogenization and selective sparing of critical structures by constrained matrix inversion
- Limits of dose escalation in lung cancer: a dose-volume histogram analysis comparing coplanar and non-coplanar techniques
- Modification of a 3D-planning system for use with a multileaf collimator