- General anatomy based segmentation for intensity modulated radiotherapy of head and neck cancer
Radiotherapy of prostate cancer with or without intensity modulated beams: A planning comparison.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(3). p.639-648 Mark(
- On the chemical stability of 3D monomer/polymer gel dosimetry
- The value of the PinPoint ion chamber for characterization of small field segments used in intensity-modulated radiotherapy.
Optimization of beam weights in conformal radiotherapy planning of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: Effects on therapeutic ratio.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(1). p.255-260 Mark(
- Validation of MR-based polymer gel dosimetry as a preclinical three-dimensional verification tool in conformal radiotherapy.
- An investigation of the chemical stability of a monomer/polymer gel dosimeter.
Inhomogeneous target-dose distributions: a dimension more for optimization ?
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(2). p.461-468 Mark(
High-dose preoperative radiotherapy does not alter the strength of unilaterally irradiated colon anastomoses in rats.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(1). p.163-170 Mark(
- Clinical delivery of intensity modulated conformal radiotherapy for relapsed or second-primary head and neck cancer using a multileaf collimator with dynamic control
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy with dynamic multileaf collimators. Technology and clinical potential.
- Dose measurements compared with Monte Carlo simulations of narrow 6 MV multileaf collimator shaped photon beams.
- Quality control and error detection in the radiotherapy treatment process.
- The single-isocenter treatment of head-and-neck cancer: time gain using MLC and automatic set-up.
- Diamond detector measurements near simulated air channels for narrow photon beams.