- IMRT for node positive prostate cancer: planning by direct aperture optimization for step and shoot delivery.
Intensity modulation techniques for improvement of normal tissue tolerance
2002) NORMAL TISSUE REACTIONS IN RADIOTHERAPY AND ONCOLOGY. 37. p.163-173 Mark(
- The value of radiographic film for the characterization of intensity-modulated beams.
Postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the ethmoid sinuses: Treatment results for 47 patients
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 54(4). p.1089-1094 Mark(
- Short term toxicity profile for 32 sinonasal cancer patients treated with IMRT. Can we avoid dry eye syndrome?
- IMRT for prostate cancer: the consequences on the workload.
- Does the addition of glutamine to total parenteral nutrition have beneficial effect on the healing of colon anastomosis and bacterial translocation after preoperative radiotherapy?
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for prostate cancer: acute toxicity of 102 patients treated
- Interaction between microtubule inhibitors and ionizing radiation
- Underdosage of the upper-airway mucosa for small fields as used in intensity-modulated radiation therapy: A comparison between radiochromic film measurements, Monte Carlo simulations, and collapsed cone convolution calculations.
- Film dosimetry for quality assurance of an intensity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) treatment
- Dosimetric verification as the ultimate QA test for the complete planning and delivery chain of IMRT.
- Simultaneous boost to the intraprostatic lesions: IMRT planning for step and shoot delivery by direct segment aperture optimization
Influence of preoperative combined radiochemotherapy on surgical outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(4). p.1073-1078 Mark(
- Influence of preoperative high-dose radiotherapy on postoperative outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat