- Comparison of conformal radiation therapy techniques within the dynamic radiotherapy project 'Dynarad'.
- Artefacts in multi-echo T-2 imaging for high-precision gel dosimetry: I. Analysis and compensation of eddy currents
- Clinical implementation of IMRT by MLC technology
- General anatomy based segmentation for intensity modulated radiotherapy of head and neck cancer
Radiotherapy of prostate cancer with or without intensity modulated beams: A planning comparison.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(3). p.639-648 Mark(
- Validation of MR-based polymer gel dosimetry as a preclinical three-dimensional verification tool in conformal radiotherapy.
- An investigation of the chemical stability of a monomer/polymer gel dosimeter.
- Clinical delivery of intensity modulated conformal radiotherapy for relapsed or second-primary head and neck cancer using a multileaf collimator with dynamic control
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy with dynamic multileaf collimators. Technology and clinical potential.
- Quality control and error detection in the radiotherapy treatment process.