- Treatment verification of an oesophageal carcinoma by use of polymer gel dosimetry
Conformal radiotherapy of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A class solution involving non-coplanar intensity-modulated beams.
1998) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 41(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- 3D conformal intensity-modulated radiotherapy planning: interactive optimization by constrained matrix inversion.
- Low-level doxorubicin resistance in P-glycoprotein-negative human pancreatic tumour PSNl/ADR cells implicates a brefeldin A-sensitive mechanism of drug extrusion
- Clinical implementation of electronic portal imaging: correction strategies and set-up errors
- An analytical solution for calculating the beam intensity profiles useful to irradiate target volumes with bi-concave outlines
- In vivo dosimetry of high-dose fractionated irradiation in an experimental setup with rats
- The influence of preoperative radiotherapy on the strength of colon anastomosis in rats
- Prosthesis for the treatment of metastatic bone disease of the hip: effects of radiotherapy
- Optimization of radiotherapy to target volumes with concave outlines: target-dose homogenization and selective sparing of critical structures by constrained matrix inversion