- The value of the LA48 linear ion chamber array for characterization of intensity-modulated beams.
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- Artefacts in multi-echo T-2 imaging for high-precision gel dosimetry: II. Analysis of B-1-field inhomogeneity
- The value of the PinPoint ion chamber for characterization of small field segments used in intensity-modulated radiotherapy.
Optimization of beam weights in conformal radiotherapy planning of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: Effects on therapeutic ratio.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(1). p.255-260 Mark(
- On the chemical stability of 3D monomer/polymer gel dosimetry
- General anatomy based segmentation for intensity modulated radiotherapy of head and neck cancer
Radiotherapy of prostate cancer with or without intensity modulated beams: A planning comparison.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(3). p.639-648 Mark(
- Comparison of conformal radiation therapy techniques within the dynamic radiotherapy project 'Dynarad'.
- Clinical implementation of IMRT by MLC technology