- 3D conformal intensity-modulated radiotherapy planning: interactive optimization by constrained matrix inversion.
Conformal radiotherapy of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A class solution involving non-coplanar intensity-modulated beams.
1998) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 41(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- Treatment verification of an oesophageal carcinoma by use of polymer gel dosimetry
- Low-level doxorubicin resistance in P-glycoprotein-negative human pancreatic tumour PSNl/ADR cells implicates a brefeldin A-sensitive mechanism of drug extrusion
- Clinical implementation of electronic portal imaging: correction strategies and set-up errors
- An analytical solution for calculating the beam intensity profiles useful to irradiate target volumes with bi-concave outlines
- Clinical implementation of stainless steel ovoid shielding segments for brachytherapy of cancer of the cervix
- Three-dimensional gel dosimetry by use of nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Veranderd radiotherapiebeleid in de behandeling van rectumcarcinoom in Z.-O. Nederland
- Optimization of radiotherapy to target volumes with concave outlines: target-dose homogenization and selective sparing of critical structures by constrained matrix inversion