- The necessity of a divergent initial electron beam in the Monte-Carlo model of a linear accelerator
- The beneficial effects of supplementary glutamine on experimental irradiated colonic anastomosis: histological and morphological evaluation
Whole abdominopelvic radiotherapy (WAPRT) using intensity-modulated arc therapy (IMAT): First clinical experience
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 57(4). p.1019-1032 Mark(
- IMAT treatment verification with monomer/polymer gel dosimetry
- Does the addition of glutamine to total parenteral nutrition have beneficial effect on the healing of colon anastomosis and bacterial translocation after preoperative radiotherapy?
- IMRT for prostate cancer: the consequences on the workload.
Intensity modulation techniques for improvement of normal tissue tolerance
2002) NORMAL TISSUE REACTIONS IN RADIOTHERAPY AND ONCOLOGY. 37. p.163-173 Mark(
- IMRT for node positive prostate cancer: planning by direct aperture optimization for step and shoot delivery.
- Short term toxicity profile for 32 sinonasal cancer patients treated with IMRT. Can we avoid dry eye syndrome?
Postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the ethmoid sinuses: Treatment results for 47 patients
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 54(4). p.1089-1094 Mark(