- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, can we predict when and for whom?
- Heart dose reduction by prone deep inspiration breath hold in left-sided breast irradiation
- Integrated models for the prediction of late genitourinary complaints after high-dose intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: making informed decisions
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- Hypofractionated radiotherapy reduces acute skin toxicity in small and large breasted patients receiving whole-breast irradiation
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Prone left-sided whole-breast irradiation: significant heart dose reduction using end-inspiratory versus end-expiratory gating
- HPV-related oropharyngeal cancers in Flanders (Belgium): a multicenter study
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring
- A let-7 microRNA polymorphism in the KRAS 3'-UTR is prognostic in oropharyngeal cancer