- Hypofractionated intensity-modulated arc therapy for lymph node metastasized prostate cancer: early late toxicity and 3-year clinical outcome
- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- Three-phase adaptive dose-painting-by-numbers for head-and-neck cancer: initial results of the phase I clinical trial
- A predictive model for dysphagia following IMRT for head and neck cancer: introduction of the EMLasso technique
- Improved cone-beam computed tomography in supine and prone breast radiotherapy: surface reconstruction, radiation exposure, and clinical workflow
- Systematic review of dose-volume correlates for structures related to late swallowing disturbances after radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 87(4). p.802-808 Mark(
- Clustering of oral symptoms versus radiation-induced apical periodontitis: author reply
- Radiation-induced oesophagitis in lung cancer patients: is susceptibility for neutropenia a risk factor?