- Static load bearing exercises of individuals with transfemoral amputation fitted with an osseointegrated implant: reliability of kinetic data
- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study
- Influence of motor imagery training on gait rehabilitation in sub-acute stroke: a randomized controlled trial
- Trunk extension exercises: how is trunk extensor muscle recruitment related to the exercise dosage?
- A study of whether video scoring is a reliable option for blinded scoring of the Gross Motor Function Measure-88
- A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial protocol to assess Traumeel injection vs dexamethasone injection in rotator cuff syndrome: the TRAumeel in ROtator cuff syndrome (TRARO) study protocol
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- Whole-body vibration in breast cancer survivors: a pilot study exploring its effects on muscle activity and subjectively perceived exertion
- Classification system of the sagittal standing alignment in young adolescent girls