- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- Training COPC and leadership development at Ghent University, Belgium
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Together we change!
- Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: klaar voor de uitdaging?
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- Patiënt en niet ziekte vooropstellen