- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Training COPC and leadership development at Ghent University, Belgium
- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Together we change!
- Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: klaar voor de uitdaging?
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- African primary care research: current situation, priorities and capacity building