- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: klaar voor de uitdaging?
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- African primary care research: current situation, priorities and capacity building
- Teaching clinical anatomy: from general practice to state-of-the-art surgery
- Knowledge and attitude of the Flemish primary care physician toward organ donation and transplantation
- Van goed naar beter
- Het ISHO stuurt zijn zonen uit...