- Do we reap what we sow? : exploring the association between the strength of European primary healthcare systems and inequity in unmet need
- The contribution of primary care research to education, training and development of the primary healthcare workforce
- La consultation 'sans argent' chez le généraliste est une nécessité
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- Primary care in cancer control: towards mature cancer care
- Training COPC and leadership development at Ghent University, Belgium
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty