- Is a semi-automated approach indicated in the application of the automated micronucleus assay for triage purposes?
Manual versus automated γ-H2AX foci analysis across five European laboratories: can this assay be used for rapid biodosimetry in a large scale radiation accident?
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.170-173 Mark(
- Gene set enrichment analysis highlights different gene expression profiles in whole blood samples X-irradiated with low and high doses
- Comparison of established and emerging biodosimetry assays
- Relative biological effectiveness of mammography X-rays at the level of DNA and chromosomes in lymphocytes
Automatic scoring of dicentric chromosomes as a tool in large scale radiation accidents
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.174-183 Mark(
- Laboratory intercomparison of the cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay
- Technical and clinical breast cancer screening performance indicators for computed radiography versus direct digital radiography
- A predictive model for dysphagia following IMRT for head and neck cancer: introduction of the EMLasso technique
Acute radiation-induced nocturia in prostate cancer patients is associated with pretreatment symptoms, radical prostatectomy, and genetic markers in the TGFβ1 gene
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 85(2). p.393-399 Mark(