- A new approach for modeling patient overall radiosensitivity and predicting multiple toxicity endpoints for breast cancer patients
- RENEB : running the European network of biological dosimetry and physical retrospective dosimetry
- Investigation of the influence of calibration practices on cytogenetic laboratory performance for dose estimation
- Screen-detected versus interval cancers : effect of imaging modality and breast density in the Flemish Breast Cancer Screening Programme
- Uncertainty of fast biological radiation dose assessment for emergency response scenarios
- RENEB intercomparison exercises analyzing micronuclei (Cytokinesis-block Micronucleus Assay)
- A semi-automated FISH-based micronucleus-centromere assay for biomonitoring of hospital workers exposed to low doses of ionizing radiation
- Radiation sensitivity of human CD34+ cells versus peripheral blood T lymphocytes of newborns and adults: DNA repair and mutagenic effects
- The role of Size-Specific Dose Estimate (SSDE) in patient-specific organ dose and cancer risk estimation in paediatric chest and abdominopelvic CT examinations
- In vitro cellular radiosensitivity in relationship to late normal tissue reactions in breast cancer patients : a multi-endpoint case-control study
Pitfalls in prediction modeling for normal tissue toxicity in radiation therapy: an illustration with the individual radiation sensitivity and mammary carcinoma risk factor investigation cohorts
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 95(5). p.1466-1476 Mark(
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
- γ-H2AX foci as in vivo effect biomarker in children emphasize the importance to minimize x-ray doses in paediatric CT imaging
- The first gamma-H2AX biodosimetry intercomparison exercise of the developing European biodosimetry network RENEB
- Operational guidance for radiation emergency response organisations in Europe for using biodosimetric tools developed in EU MULTIBIODOSE project
- Novel X-ray imaging technology enables significant patient dose reduction in interventional cardiology while maintaining diagnostic image quality
- EPI-CT: in vitro assessment of the applicability of the γ-H2AX-foci assay as cellular biomarker for exposure in a multicentre study of children in diagnostic radiology
- Analysis of metal artifact reduction tools for dental hardware in CT scans of the oral cavity: kVp, iterative reconstruction, dual-energy CT, metal artifact reduction software: does it make a difference?
- Realising the European network of biodosimetry: RENEB-status quo
- Correlation of clinical and physical-technical image quality in chest CT: a human cadaver study applied on iterative reconstruction
- Inter- and intra-laboratory comparison of a multibiodosimetric approach to triage in a simulated, large scale radiation emergency
- A let-7 microRNA polymorphism in the KRAS 3'-UTR is prognostic in oropharyngeal cancer
- Multibiodose radiation emergency triage categorization software
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
Radiogenomics: radiobiology enters the era of big data and team science
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 89(4). p.709-713 Mark(
- Validation of semi-automatic scoring of dicentric chromosomes after simulation of three different irradiation scenarios
- Web-based scoring of the dicentric assay, a collaborative biodosimetric scoring strategy for population triage in large scale radiation accidents
- Integrated models for the prediction of late genitourinary complaints after high-dose intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: making informed decisions
- Is a semi-automated approach indicated in the application of the automated micronucleus assay for triage purposes?
- The REQUITE project: validating predictive models and biomarkers of radiotherapy toxicity to reduce side-effects and improve quality of life in cancer survivors
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy induces pro-inflammatory and pro-survival responses in prostate cancer patients
- Impact of the digitalisation of mammography on performance parameters and breast dose in the Flemish Breast Cancer Screening Programme
- Comparison of established and emerging biodosimetry assays
- Gene set enrichment analysis highlights different gene expression profiles in whole blood samples X-irradiated with low and high doses
Manual versus automated γ-H2AX foci analysis across five European laboratories: can this assay be used for rapid biodosimetry in a large scale radiation accident?
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.170-173 Mark(
Acute radiation-induced nocturia in prostate cancer patients is associated with pretreatment symptoms, radical prostatectomy, and genetic markers in the TGFβ1 gene
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 85(2). p.393-399 Mark(
- Early biomarkers related to secondary primary cancer risk in radiotherapy treated prostate cancer patients: IMRT versus IMAT
- Three-dimensional rotational X-ray acquisition technique is reducing patients' cancer risk in coronary angiography
- Low doses of ionizing radiation induce immune-stimulatory responses in isolated human primary monocytes
- Technical and clinical breast cancer screening performance indicators for computed radiography versus direct digital radiography
- A predictive model for dysphagia following IMRT for head and neck cancer: introduction of the EMLasso technique
- Laboratory intercomparison of the cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay
- Relative biological effectiveness of mammography X-rays at the level of DNA and chromosomes in lymphocytes
Automatic scoring of dicentric chromosomes as a tool in large scale radiation accidents
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.174-183 Mark(
Decellularization of heart valve matrices: search for the ideal balance
2012) ARTIFICIAL CELLS BLOOD SUBSTITUTES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY. 40(1-2). p.151-162 Mark(
- Impact of digitalization of mammographic units on average glandular doses in the Flemish Breast Cancer Screening Program
- Correlation of contrast-detail analysis and clinical image quality assessment in chest radiography with a human cadaver study
- Non-cytotoxic cross-linking of bioactive porcine matrices
- Combining radiotherapy and sorafinib for treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: an in vitro study of multicellular tumour sheroids
- Dose-length product of scanners correlates with DNA damage in patients undergoing contrast CT
- Platelet gel supernatant as a potential tool to repopulate acellular heart valves
- Bioactive porcine matrices in heart valve tissue engineering
- Realising the European Network of Biodosimetry (RENEB)
- Epigenetic changes in lymphocytes of solvent-exposed individuals
- Adipose derived-stem cells as source of endothelial cells for cardiac tissue engineering
- An optimized growth factor cocktail for ovine mesenchymal stem cells
- No association between TGF-β1 polymorphisms and radiation-induced lung toxicity in a European cohort of lung cancer patients
- Bioactive porcine matrices in heart valve tissue engineering
- Sticky platelet gel matrices in heart valve tissue engineering
- Comparison of the colony formation and crystal violet cell proliferation assays to determine cellular radiosensitivity in a repair-deficient MCF10A cell line
Development of a multicomponent prediction model for acute esophagitis in lung cancer patients receiving chemoradiotherapy
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 81(2). p.537-544 Mark(
- A semi-automated micronucleus-centromere assay to assess low-dose radiation exposure in human lymphocytes
- Combined effect of polymorphisms in Rad51 and XRCC3 on breast cancer risk and chromosomal radiosensitivity
- The micronucleus assay as a biological dosimeter of in vivo ionising radiation exposure
- Lack of a correlation between γH2AX foci kinetics in lymphocytes and the severity of acute normal tissue reactions during IMRT treatment for head and neck cancer
- Virtual electron microscopy in cell biology
- Dose response and repair kinetics of γ-H2AX foci induced by in vitro irradiation of whole blood and T-lymphocytes with X- and γ-radiation
- The radiosensitizing effect of Ku70/80 knockdown in MCF10A cells irradiated with X-rays and p(66)+Be(40) neutrons
- Prediction of late normal tissue complications in RT treated gynaecological cancer patients: potential of the γ-H2AX foci assay and association with chromosomal radiosensitivity
Establishment of a radiogenomics consortium
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 76(5). p.1295-1296 Mark(
- Genetic variation in three candidate genes and nicotine dependence, withdrawal and smoking cessation in hospitalized patients
- Automated micronucleus (MN) scoring for population triage in case of large scale radiation events
- Semi-automated micronucleus-centromere scoring in assessing cellular damage in patients exposed to low doses of ionizing radiation
- Association of TGFβ1 polymorphisms involved in radiation toxicity with TGFβ1 secretion in vitro
- Lentivirus-mediated RNA interference of Ku70 to enhance radiosensitivity of human mammary epithelial cells
- Genetic susceptibility in solvent induced neurobehavioral effects
- Early increase of radiation-induced gamma H2AX foci in a human Ku70/80 knockdown cell line characterized by an enhanced radiosensitivity
- A polymorphism in the promoter region of Ku70/XRCC6, associated with breast cancer risk and oestrogen exposure
- Does digital flat detector technology tip the scale towards better image quality or reduced patient dose in interventional cardiology?
- The radiosensitizing effect of Ku70-80 knockdown by RNA interference in the MCF10A breast epithelial cell line irradiated with low LET X-rays and high LET radiotherapy neutrons
- A large-scale multicentre study of patient skin doses in interventional cardiology: dose–area product action levels and dose reference levels
- The influence of small field sizes, penumbra, spot size and measurement depth on perturbation factors for microionization chambers
Acute normal tissue reactions in head-and-neck cancer patients treated with IMRT: influence of dose and association with genetic polymorphisms in DNA DSB repair genes
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(4). p.1187-1195 Mark(
- Association of TGFβ1 polymorphisms involved in radiation toxicity with TGFβ1 secretion in vitro
- Typetesting of physical characteristics of digital mammography systems for screening within the Flemish breast cancer screening programme
- Characterization of the c.190T > C missense mutation in BRCA1 codon 64 (Cys64Arg)
- The micronucleus assay in radiation accidents
- γ-H2AX foci as biomarker for patient X-ray exposure in pediatric cardiac catheterization: are we underestimating radiation risks?
- Dose response relationships for chromosome aberrations induced by low doses of alpha-particle radiation
- Discrepancies between in silico and in vitro data in the functional analysis of a breast cancer-associated polymorphism in the XRCC6/Ku70 gene
- Interventional cardiovascular procedures in Belgium: Effective dose and conversion factors
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in head and neck cancer patients: evidence for genetic predisposition?
- A large-scale multicentre study in Belgium of dose area product values and effective doses in interventional cardiology using contemporary X-ray equipment
- mBAND analysis of chromosome aberrations in lymphocytes exposed invitro to alpha-particles and gamma-rays
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of direct rhenium-188-labeled anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab for radioimmunotherapy of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- On the calibration process of film dosimetry: OLS inverse regression versus WLS inverse prediction
Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in DNA double-strand break repair genes: Association with head and neck cancer and interaction with tobacco use and alcohol consumption
2008) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 656(1-2). p.74-81 Mark(
- Polymorphisms in nonhomologous end-joining genes associated with breast cancer risk and chromosomal radiosensitivity
- The use of [I-123]-2-iodo-L-phenylalanine as an early radiotherapy evaluation tool: In vitro R1M rabdomyosarcoma cell and in vivo mouse experiments
- Predicting risk of radiation-induced lung injury
Positron emission tomography-guided, focal-dose escalation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 68(1). p.126-135 Mark(
- Monte Carlo modeling of the ModuLeaf miniature MLC for small field dosimetry and quality assurance of the clinical treatment planning system
Evaluation of uncertainty-based stopping criteria for Monte Carlo calculations of intensity-modulated radiotherapy and arc therapy patient dose distributions
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 69(2). p.628-637 Mark(
Polymorphisms in base-excision repair and nucleotide-excision repair genes in relation to lung cancer risk
2007) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 631(2). p.101-110 Mark(
- The characterization and transmissibility of chromosome aberrations induced in peripheral blood lymphocytes by in vitro alpha-particle radiation
- The influence of air cavities within the PTV on Monte Carlo-based IMRT optimization
- Evaluation of pinpoint properties and central electrode material in clinical beam dosimetry by MC calculations
- TYPETESTING OF PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF DIGITAL MAMMOGRAPHY SYSTEMS: FIRST EXPERIENCES WITHIN THE FLEMISH BREAST CANCER SCREENING PROGRAMME
- Comparison of 6 MV and 18 MV photons for IMRT treatment of lung cancer
- Conversion of CT numbers into tissue parameters for Monte Carlo dose calculations: a multi-centre study
- Implementation of biologically conformal radiation therapy in the clinic
- Accuracy of patient dose calculation for lung IMRT: A comparison of Monte Carlo, convolution/superposition, and pencil beam computations
- Assessment of supra-additive effects of cytotoxic drugs and low dose rate irradiation in an in vitro model for hepatocellular carcinoma
- [F-18]fluoro-deoxy-glucose positron emission tomography ([F-18]FDG-PET) voxel intensity-based intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) for head and neck cancer
- Comparison of dose-volume histograms of IMRT treatment plans for ethmoid sinus cancer computed by advanced treatment planning systems including Monte Carlo
Re-188-HDD/lipiodol therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma: an activity escalation study
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 33(3). p.344-352 Mark(
- Denoising of Monte Carlo dose calculations: Smoothing capabilities versus introduction of systematic bias
- Image quality performance of LCD devices: influence of display resolution, magnification and window settings on contrast-detail detection
- Image quality and radiation dose in digital chest imaging: comparison of an amorphous silicon and amorphous selenium flat-panel system
- In vitro radiosensitivity of peripheral blood lymphocytes in multiple sclerosis patients
- Implementation and validation of an add-on MLC for Monte Carlo dose calculations in conformal stereotactic radiosurgery
- Image quality and radiation dose on digital chest imaging: Comparison of amorphous silicon and amorphous selenium flat-panel systems
- RADIOSTABILITY OF VANCOMYCIN
- In vitro screening for synergism of high-linear energy transfer Bi-213-radiotherapy with other therapeutic agents for the treatment of B-Cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Image quality performance of liquid crystal display systems: Influence of display resolution, magnification and window settings on contrast-detail detection
- Implementation of biologically conformal radiation therapy (BCRT) in an algorithmic segmentation-based inverse planning approach
- Accuracy of patient dose calculations for IMRT treatment of lung cancer
TGF beta 1 polymorphisms and late clinical radiosensitivity in patients treated for gynecologic tumors
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 65(4). p.1240-1248 Mark(
- Re-188-HDD/lipiodol for treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: A feasibility study in patients with advanced cirrhosis
- Analysis of image quality in digital chest imaging
- Accurate dosimetry: an essential step towards good clinical practice in nuclear medicine
- The importance of accurate linear accelerator head modelling for IMRT Monte Carlo calculations
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in breast cancer patients: influence of age of onset of the disease
- Experimental verification of lung dose with radiochromic film: comparison with Monte Carlo simulations and commercially available treatment planning systems
- IMRT dose distributions for ethmoid sinus cancer calculated by five different treatment planning systems
- Patient dosimetry in radionuclide therapy: the whys and the wherefores
- The effect of geometrical and scoring voxel dimensions on accuracy and efficacy of Monte Carlo dose calculations for IMRT
- Investigation of geometrical and scoring grid resolution for Monte Carlo dose calculations for IMRT
Optimised tracer-dependent dosage cards to obtain weight-independent effective doses
2005) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 32(5). p.581-588 Mark(
Osteopontin and bone metabolism: a histology and scintigraphy study in rats
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY. 34(7). p.794-799 Mark(
- Pulsatile tinnitus and the intrameatal vascular loop: Why do we not hear our carotids?
- Patient-specific dose and radiation risk estimation in pediatric cardiac catheterization
- Re-188-HDD/Lipiodol therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma: a phase I clinical trial
- Decoupling initial electron beam parameters for Monte Carlo photon beam modelling by removing beam-modifying filters from the beam path
- Conversion of CT numbers into tissue parameters for Monte Carlo dose calculations
Effects of estradiol and progesterone on the variability of the micronucleus assay
2005) MUTATION RESEARCH-FUNDAMENTAL AND MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF MUTAGENESIS. 578(1-2). p.308-316 Mark(
- In vivo evaluation and dosimetry of I-123-2-iodo-D-phenylalanine, a new potential tumor-specific tracer for SPECT in an R1M rhabdomyrosarcoma athymic mouse model
- Cytogenetic biodosimetry of an accidental exposure of a radiological worker using multiple assays
Radiation-induced damage to normal tissues after radiotherapy in patients treated for gynecologic tumors: Association with single nucleotide polymorphisms in XRCC1, XRCC3, and OGG1 genes and in vitro chromosomal radiosensitivity in lymphocytes
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 62(4). p.1140-1149 Mark(
- Microsatellite polymorphisms in DNA repair genes XRCC1, XRCC3 and XRCC5 in patients with gynecological tumors: Association with late clinical radiosensitivity and cancer incidence
- Chromosomal radio sensitivity of breast cancer with a CHEK2 mutation
- Optimization of the mean energy of the incident electron beam for MCTP by removing the beam-modifying filters from the linac head
- MCDE: a new Monte Carlo dose engine for IMRT
- The use of EBV-transformed cell lines of breast cancer patients to measure chromosomal radiosensitivity
- DOSSCORE: an accelerated DOSXYZnrc code with an efficient stepping algorithm and scoring grid
- DOSSCORE: An accelerated DOSXYZnrc code with an efficient stepping algorithm and scoring grid
- Importance of receptor density in alpha radioimmunotherapy in B cell malignancies: an in-vitro study
- The use of IL-2 cultures to measure chromosomal radiosensitivity in breast cancer patients
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of Tc-99m-depreotide (P829) in patients suffering from breast carcinoma
- Biologic dosimetry of Re-188-HDD/lipiodol versus I-131-lipiodol therapy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
- Chromosomal aberrations and in vitro radiosensitivity: intra-individual versus inter-individual variability
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in secondary-progressive multiple sclerosis patients
Patient doses in gamma-intracoronary radiotherapy: The radiation burden assessment study
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 60(2). p.678-685 Mark(
Comparison of the real-life radiation burden to relatives of patients treated with I-131-Lipiodol or Re-188-HDD/Lipiodol
2004) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 31(suppl. 2). p.S234-S234 Mark(
Are genetic polymorphisms in OGG1, XRCC1 and XRCC3 genes predictive for the DNA strand break repair phenotype and genotoxicity in workers exposed to low dose ionising radiations?
2004) MUTATION RESEARCH-FUNDAMENTAL AND MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF MUTAGENESIS. 556(1-2). p.169-181 Mark(
- Incorporation of biological imaging voxel intensity information into the IMRT optimization algorithm
- Screening for supra-additive effects of cytotoxic drugs and gamma irradiation in an in vitro model for hepatocellular carcinoma
- Radiolabeling, biodistribution, and dosimetry of I-123-mAb 14C5: A new mAb for radioimmunodetection of tumor growth and metastasis in vivo
Development, pharmaceutical validation and radioprotection properties of a new concept of 188W/188Re generator
2004) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 31(suppl. 2). p.S386-S386 Mark(
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers
- Cold and alpha-conjugated anti-CD20 induce different in vitro apoptosis reponses in B-chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (B-CLL)and splenic lymphoma with villous lymphocytes (SLVL)
- Biodistribution and dosimetry study of I-123-rh-annexin V in mice and humans
- In vitro evaluation of Bi-213-rituximab versus external gamma irradiation for the treatment of B-CLL patients: Relative biological efficacy with respect to apoptosis induction and chromosomal damage by the micronucleus assay
- Monte Carlo model of the Elekta SLiplus accelerator: validation of a new MLC component module in BEAM for a 6 MV beam
- Introduction of scoregrids into a Monte-Carlo based treatment planning system
- Use of a calcium phosphate matrix as a temporary cast for bony defect repair: a pilot study
- The value of radiochromic film dosimetry around air cavities: experimental results and Monte Carlo simulations
- Alpha-immunotherapy compared to external gamma irradiation, cold antibody and chemotherapy in B-CLL in vitro: Correlation with clinical chemotherapy sensitivity
- Cytotoxicity of gamma versus alpha radiation in lymphoid cell lines with defects in the TNF receptor family mediated and NF-kappa B related apoptotic and anti-apoptotic pathways
- The value of radiochromic film dosimetry around air cavities: experimental results and Monte Carlo simulations
- The necessity of a divergent initial electron beam in the Monte-Carlo model of a linear accelerator
- Dose reduction in patients undergoing chest imaging: Digital amorphous silicon flat-panel detector radiography versus conventional film-screen radiography and phosphor-based computed radiography
- Intra-arterial radionuclide therapy for liver tumours: effect of selectivity of catheterization and 131I-lipiodol delivery on tumour uptake and response
Patient dosimetry for I-131-lipiodol therapy
2003) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 30(4). p.554-561 Mark(
In vitro evaluation of Bi-213-rituximab versus external gamma irradiation for the treatment of B-CLL patients: relative biological efficacy with respect to apoptosis induction and chromosomal damage
2003) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 30(10). p.1357-1364 Mark(
- Dose distributions for Y-90 intravascular brachytherapy sources used with balloon catheters.
- Parameter dependence of the MCNP electron transport in determining dose distributions.
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity study of temporary nuclear workers and the support of the adaptive response induced by occupational exposure.
- Assessment of genotoxic effects related to chronic low level exposure to ionizing radiation using biomarkers for DNA damage and repair
- Induction and disappearance of G2 chromatid breaks in lymphocytes after low doses of low-LET gamma-rays and high-LET fast neutrons.
- Absorbed dose to water based dosimetry versus air kerma based dosimetry for high-energy photon beams: an experimental study.
- Towards a standardization of biological dosimetry by cytogenetics.
- The micronucleus and G(2)-phase assays for human blood lymphocytes as biomarkers of individual sensitivity to ionizing radiation: Limitations imposed by intraindividual variability.
Thyroid uptake and radiation dose after (131)I-lipiodol treatment: is thyroid blocking by potassium iodide necessary?
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(10). p.1311-1316 Mark(
- Digital amorphous silicon flat-panel detector vs screen-film and storage phosphor systems in chest imaging: Comparison of the entrance skin dose
- Thyroidal uptake and radiation dose after repetitive I-131-MIBG treatments: Influence of potassium iodide for thyroid blocking.
- Toepassingen van de radionuclidentherapie: radiofarmaca, werkingsmechanismen en stralingsbescherming
Patient dosimetry for 131I-MIBG therapy for neuroendocrine tumors based on 123I-MIBG scans.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29 (12. p.1581-1587 Mark(
- Interphase death in human peripheral blood lymphocytes after moderate and high doses of low and high LET radiation: an electron microscopic approach
- Underdosage of the upper-airway mucosa for small fields as used in intensity-modulated radiation therapy: A comparison between radiochromic film measurements, Monte Carlo simulations, and collapsed cone convolution calculations.
- Micronucleus assay reveals no radiation effects among nuclear power plant workers.
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in breast cancer patients with a known or putative genetic predisposition
- Alpha-immunotherapy compared to gamma-radiation, cold antibody, and chemotherapy in B-CLL in vitro: Correlation with clinical chemosensitivity
- Patient dose reduction with a digital amorphous silicon flat panel detector compared to conventional screen-film and phosphor-based computed radiography systems in chest imaging
- Patient-specific Monte Carlo calculation of the effective dose in pediatric interventional cardiology
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of Tc-99m-RP527, a gastrin-releasing peptide (GRP) agonist for the visualization of GRP receptor-expressing malignancies
- Dosimetry from organ to cellular dimensions.
- Patient dosimetry after I-131-MIBG therapy for neuroblastoma and carcinoid tumours.
- A critical discussion of the 2nd intercomparison on electron paramagnetic resonance dosimetry with tooth enamel.
- Translocation frequencies measured in patients one year after radioactive iodine therapy for thyrotoxicosis.
- Dosimetry of 192Ir sources used for endovascular brachytherapy
- A higher micronucleus yield in B- versus T-cells after low-dose gamma-irradiation is not linked with defective Ku86 protein.
- 188-Re-lipiodol: Prediction of the patient dose based on 131-I-lipiodol bi-planar scanning and Monte-Carlo simulation
- Comparison of in vitro apoptosis induction by alpha-irradiation versus gamma-irradiation in B-CLL
- Experimental p(wall) and p(cel) correction factors for ionization chambers in low-energy clinical proton bearras.
- 131I-Lipiodol therapy: influence of potassiumiodide on thyroidal uptake and dose
- Adaptive response in patients treated with 131I.
- Correlation of patient skin doses in cardiac interventional radiology with dose-area product.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of [I-123]iodo-PK 11195: a potential agent for SPET imaging of the peripheral benzodiazepine receptor
- Verification of the absorbed dose values determined with plane parallel ionization chambers in therapeutic electron beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- An organotypical in vitro model for vascular tissue remodelling and its application to study radiation effects.
- Analysis of chromosome loss and chromosome segregation in cytokinesis-blocked human lymphocytes: non-disjunction is the prevalent mistake in chromosome segregation produced by low dose exposure to ionizing radiation.
- In vitro apoptosegevoeligheid van B-cel chronische lymfatische leukemie-lymfocyten en hun moleculair-biologische kenmerken
- Co-57-EDTA renal imaging in rats.
- Biomonitoring of radiation workers in Belgium: results of large scale cytogenetic studies using the micronucleus-centromere assay
- Cytogenetic monitoring of hospital workers occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation using the micronucleus centromere assay
- The life span of the BD-PND bubble detector.
- Status report from Belgium: Analysis of the TRS-381 code of practice - verification of the absorbed dose values determined with plane-parallel ionisation chambers in therapeutic electron beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- Changes in peripheral blood lymphocyte subsets in patients undergoing radiotherapy.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of (iodine-123)-iodomethyl-N,N-diethyltamoxifen, an (anti)oestrogen receptor radioligand.
- Dose measurements compared with Monte Carlo simulations of narrow 6 MV multileaf collimator shaped photon beams.
- Estimation of risk based on biological dosimetry for patients treated with radioiodine.
- Absorbed dose beam quality correction factors k(Q) for the NE2571 chamber in a 5 MV and a 10 MV photon beam.
- Cytogenetische studies bij patiënten behandeld met 131I-Nal voor schildklieraandoeningen of 131I-MIBG voor neuroblastoma
- Apoptosis induced by γ irradiation in peripheral blood mononuclear cells is not mediated by cytochrome-c release and only partially involves caspase-3-like proteases
- The effect of caspase-inhibitors on radiation induced apoptosis in human peripheral blood lymphocytes: an electron microscopic approach
A cytogenetic study of nuclear power plant workers using the micronucleus-centromere assay.
1999) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 445(1). p.105-111 Mark(
- A multidisciplinary approach to the healing of cranial and residual maxillary cleft defects by means of allogenous demineralized osseous implants and polylactic acid casts in dogs.
- Monte Carlo calculations of dose distributions around 32P and 198Au stents for intravascular brachytherapy
- Inter-laboratory comparison of cytogenetic endpoints for the biomonitoring of radiological workers.
- 57Co-ETDA renal imaging in rats.
- Micronucleus frequencies in cytokinesis-blocked human B lymphocytes after low dose gamma-irradiation.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of carbon-11-methoxyprogabidic acid, a possible ligand for GABA-receptors in the brain.
- Apoptosis induced by fast neutrons versus Co-60 gamma-rays in human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Inductie van micronuclei apoptose in natural killer cellen in vergelijking met T lymfocyten na γ-bestraling
- In water calibration of PDR 192Ir brachytherapy sources with an NE2571 ionization chamber
- A combined use of the BD-PND and BDT bubble detectors in neutron dosimetery.
- Real-life radiation burden to relatives of patients treated with iodine-131: a study in eight centres in Flanders (Belgium).
- Induction of micronuclei and apoptosis in natural killer cells compared to T lymphocytes after gamma-irradiation.
- Flow cytometric scoring of apoptosis compared to electron microscopy in γ irradiated lymphocytes