- Women's perspectives on marriage and rights in Morocco: risk factors for forced and early marriage in the Marrakech region
- Sexual and reproductive health knowledge, contraception uptake, and factors associated with unmet need for modern contraception among adolescent female sex workers in China
- Effect of improving the knowledge, attitude and practise of reproductive health among female migrant workers: a worksite-based intervention in Guangzhou, China
- Sexual onset and contraceptive use among adolescents from poor neighbourhoods in Managua, Nicaragua
- Health and human rights principles and standards in the provision of contraception
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights: a global development, health, and human rights priority
Advancing the sexual and reproductive health and human rights of women beyond 2015
2014) BJOG-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY. 121(suppl. 5). p.1-2 Mark(
- It's about time: WHO and partners release programming strategies for postpartum family planning
- Sexual and gender-based violence in the European asylum and reception sector: a perpetuum mobile?
- Sexual and reproductive health of migrants: does the EU care?