- T-2 toxin induced Salmonella Typhimurium intoxication results in decreased Salmonella numbers in the cecum contents of pigs, despite marked effects on Salmonella-host cell interactions
The Biopharmaceutics Classification System in veterinary medicine: pH-solubility relationship of analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs
2006) Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. Supplement. 29. p.287-288 Mark(
- Antivirale behandeling van rinotracheitisvirus, immunodeficientievirus en leukemievirus infecties bij de kat
Comparative metabolic excretion profile of sodium salicylate in broiler chickens and homing pigeons
2004) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 27(2). p.123-127 Mark(
- 2,5-bis-(2-hydroxybenzoylamino)pentanoic acid, a salicylic acid-metabolite isolated from chicken: Characterization and independent synthesis
- Drug administration to poultry.
- Liquid chromatographic separation of doxycycline and 4-epidoxycycline in a tissue depletion study of doxycycline in turkeys.
- Pharmacokinetics and efficacy of amoxycillin in the treatment of an experimental Streptococcus bovis infection in racing pigeons (Columba livia)
- Administration of doxycycline hydrochloride via drinking water to turkeys under laboratory and field conditions.
- Instrumentation of a roll compactor and the evaluation of the parameter settings by neural networks.