- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Analytical characterisation of NOTA-modified somatropins
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- The possible role of somatropin derivatives as a theranostic in oncology
- Crosstalk between mammalian cells and the microbiome through quorum sensing peptides, influencing cancer metastasis
- Quantitative pretreatment VOI analysis of liver metastases 99mTc-MAA SPECT/CT and FDG PET/CT in relation with treatment response to SIRT
- Surface acoustic wave technology as a tool for functional quality characterization of new compounds and biosimilars
- Quorumpeps database: chemical space, microbial origin and functionality of quorum sensing peptides
SIRT of liver metastases: physiological and pathophysiological considerations
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 39(10). p.1646-1655 Mark(