- Delayering the global production network into congruent subnetworks
- Developing supplier integration capabilities for sustainablecompetitive advantage: a dynamic capabilities approach
- Triggers and patterns of integration initiatives in successfulbuyer–supplier relationships
- Social issues in supply chains: capabilities link responsibility, risk (opportunity), and performance'
- Reservation and allocation policies for influenza vaccines
- How to optimize knowledge sharing in a factory network?
- The predictive value of behavioural characteristics on the succes of strategic alliances
Supply chain information flow strategies: an empirical taxonomy
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OPERATIONS & PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT. 29(11-12). p.1213-1241 Mark(
- The position of plants in Flanders within global manufacturing networks: benchmarking tool
- The strategic role of distribution centres in Flanders