- De accountant, klaar voor de toekomst?
- Diversification of external accountants serving small and medium-sized enterprises: evidence from Belgium
- De erkende boekhouder (-fiscalist) anno 2015, klaar voor de toekomst?
- The (mis)fit between the profile of internal auditors and internal audit activities
- Monitoring effects of the internal audit function: agency theory versus other explanatory variables
- The Role of Internal Auditing in Corporate Governance: Qualitative and Quantitative Insights on the influence of Organisational Characteristics
- The role of auditing in corporate governance: qualitative and quantitative insights on the influence of organisational characteristics
- Characteristics of target costing: theoretical and field study perspectives
Building a research model for internal auditing: insights from literature and theory specification cases
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ACCOUNTING, AUDITING AND PERFORMANCE EVALUATION. 3(4). p.452-470 Mark(
- The internal audit profession in Europe: a literature review