- Is the impact of labor taxes on unemployment asymmetric
- Labour taxes and unemployment evidence from a panel unobserved component model
- A replication note on unemployment in the OECD since the 1960s: what do we know?
- Unemployment persistence and the NAIRU: A Bayesian approach
Is the impact of labour taxes on unemployment asymmetric?
2008) Working Paper Series Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde. 2008/523. p.1-9 Mark(
- Identifying and explaining structural unemployment
Labour taxes and unemployment: evidence from a panel unobserved component model
2007) Working Paper Series Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde. 2007/478. p.1-23 Mark(
- Unemployment in the OECD since the 1960s: do we really know?
- Re-examining the structural and the persistence approach to unemployment