- Glycoproteins of non immune plasma powder as attachment-inhibitors in the protection of just weaned pigs against enterotoxemia.
- Use of right ventricular pressure increase rate to evaluate cardiac contractility in horses.
- The use of non-immune plasma powder in the prophylaxis of neonatal Escherichia coli diarrhoea
- Protection of just weaned pigs against infection with F18(+) Escherichia coli by non-immune plasma powder.
- Intracardiac overdrive pacing as a treatment of atrial flutter in a horse.
- Effect of inhaled nitric oxide on the hypoxic pulmonary vasoconstrictor response in anaesthetised calves.
- Efficacy of the combination sodium ceftiofur-flumethasone in the treatment of experimental Pasteurella haemolytica bronchopneumonia in calves
- Inhaled nitric oxide selectively reverses the hypoxic pulmonary vasoconstrictor response in calves
Pharmacokinetics of nebulized sodium ceftiofur in calves.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(2). p.152-154 Mark(
- Effect of the inhalation of nitric oxide on 5-hydroxytryptamine-induced pulmonary hypertension in calves