- Intestinal obstruction by Toxocara vitulorum in a calf
- Hospital-based study of dental pathology and faecal particle size distribution in horses with large colon impaction
- Retrospective case series on the short term prognosis of obstructive urolithiasis in cattle
- Caeco-colic intussusceptions: 10 cases over a 7 month time period
- Risk factors for incisional complications after exploratory celiotomy in horses: do skin staples increase the risk?
- Idiopathic lymphoplasmacytic rhinitis in a horse: a rare cause of inspiratory stridor
- Infection des plaies de céliotomie chez le cheval: les agraphes augmentent-elles le risque?
Computed tomography-guided brain biopsy for in vivo diagnosis of a cholesterinic granuloma in a horse
2008) JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 233(6). p.950-954 Mark(
- Uterine torsion in the mare: a review and three case reports
- Incarceration of the small intestine in the epiploic foramen of three calves