- Perioperative changes in cardiac troponin I concentrations in dogs
Intraobserver and interobserver agreement for results of low-field magnetic resonance imaging in dogs with and without clinical signs of disk-associated wobbler syndrome
2011) JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 238(1). p.74-80 Mark(
Pneumomediastinum and subcutaneous emphysema in a cat associated with necrotizing bronchopneumonia caused by Feline Herpesvirus-1
2011) CANADIAN VETERINARY JOURNAL-REVUE VETERINAIRE CANADIENNE. 52(10). p.1119-1122 Mark(
- The role of anatomists in the workup of clinical cases
Transcranial magnetic stimulation in Doberman Pinschers with clinically relevant and clinically irrelevant spinal cord compression on magnetic resonance imaging
2011) JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 238(1). p.81-88 Mark(
- Low field magnetic resonance imaging in dogs with and without clinical signs of disc associated wobbler syndrome: a randomized, blinded study
- Intraluminale stents voor de behandeling van tracheacollaps bij de hond
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation in Doberman Pinschers with and without clinical signs of disk associated wobbler syndrome: useful tool to differentiate between clinically relevant and irrelevant spinal cord compression?
- Low field magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in dogs with and without disc associated wobbler syndrome (DAWS).
- Short- and long-term follow-up of glomerular and tubular renal markers of kidney function in hyperthyroid cats after treatment with radioiodine