- Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Blood–brain transfer and antinociception of linear and cyclic N-methyl-guanidine and thiourea-enkephalins
- Crosstalk between the microbiome and cancer cells by quorum sensing peptides
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- The effect of morphine on regional cerebral blood flow measured by 99mTc-ECD SPECT in dogs
- Exploration of the peptide drug space
- The effect of prolonged exposure to morphine on canine cerebral 5-HT2A receptors measured with 123I-R91150 SPECT
- Blood-brain barrier transport of short proline-rich antimicrobial peptides
- Crosstalk between mammalian cells and the microbiome through quorum sensing peptides, influencing cancer metastasis
- Risk evaluation of impurities in topical excipients: the acetol case
Interaction between the serotonergic and opioid system: effect of 10 days oral morphine on the canine cerebral 5-HT2A receptor density measured with SPECT
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S345-S345 Mark(
- Transsplenic portal scintigraphy using 99mTc-pertechnetate for the diagnosis of portosystemic shunts in cats: a retrospective review of 12 patients
- 5-HT2A Receptors in the feline brain: 123I-5-I-R91150 kinetics and the influence of ketamine measured with micro-SPECT