- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
- Quorum sensing peptides selectively penetrate the blood-brain barrier
- Crosstalk between the microbiome and cancer cells by quorum sensing peptides
- Classification of peptides according to their blood-brain barrier influx
- Blood–brain transfer and antinociception of linear and cyclic N-methyl-guanidine and thiourea-enkephalins
- Cell-penetrating peptides selectively cross the blood-brain barrier in vivo
Regional cerebral blood flow changes after accelerated repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the canine frontal cortex
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(suppl. 1). p.S290-S290 Mark(
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- Crosstalk between mammalian cells and the microbiome through quorum sensing peptides, influencing cancer metastasis
- Risk evaluation of impurities in topical excipients: the acetol case
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- The effect of morphine on regional cerebral blood flow measured by 99mTc-ECD SPECT in dogs
- Exploration of the peptide drug space
- Blood-brain barrier transport of short proline-rich antimicrobial peptides