Effect of ketamine on the regional cerebral blood flow and binding index of the 5-HT2A receptor radioligand 123I-R91150 in the canine brain
2015) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY BEHAVIOR-CLINICAL APPLICATIONS AND RESEARCH. 10(4). p.332-337 Mark(
Regional cerebral blood flow changes after accelerated repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the canine frontal cortex
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(suppl. 1). p.S290-S290 Mark(
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- Risk evaluation of impurities in topical excipients: the acetol case
- Crosstalk between mammalian cells and the microbiome through quorum sensing peptides, influencing cancer metastasis
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- The effect of morphine on regional cerebral blood flow measured by 99mTc-ECD SPECT in dogs
- Blood-brain barrier transport of short proline-rich antimicrobial peptides
- Exploration of the peptide drug space
- The effect of prolonged exposure to morphine on canine cerebral 5-HT2A receptors measured with 123I-R91150 SPECT