- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- Exploration of the peptide drug space
- Brain SPECT in the impulsive-agressive dog
- Blood-brain barrier transport of short proline-rich antimicrobial peptides
- The effect of prolonged exposure to morphine on canine cerebral 5-HT2A receptors measured with 123I-R91150 SPECT
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- The effect of morphine on regional cerebral blood flow measured by 99mTc-ECD SPECT in dogs
Interaction between the serotonergic and opioid system: effect of 10 days oral morphine on the canine cerebral 5-HT2A receptor density measured with SPECT
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S345-S345 Mark(
- 5-HT2A Receptors in the feline brain: 123I-5-I-R91150 kinetics and the influence of ketamine measured with micro-SPECT
- Transsplenic portal scintigraphy using 99mTc-pertechnetate for the diagnosis of portosystemic shunts in cats: a retrospective review of 12 patients