- Classification of peptides according to their blood-brain barrier influx
- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
- Cell-penetrating peptides selectively cross the blood-brain barrier in vivo
- Blood–brain transfer and antinociception of linear and cyclic N-methyl-guanidine and thiourea-enkephalins
- Crosstalk between the microbiome and cancer cells by quorum sensing peptides
- Quorum sensing peptides selectively penetrate the blood-brain barrier
Regional cerebral blood flow changes after accelerated repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the canine frontal cortex
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(suppl. 1). p.S290-S290 Mark(
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?