- Does osteochondrosis affect the toe-heel and medio-lateral hoof balance in growing Warmblood foals?
- A longitudinal study on the performance of in vivo methods to determine the osteochondrotic status of young pigs
Musculoskeletal disease in aged horses and its management
2016) VETERINARY CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA-EQUINE PRACTICE. 32(2). p.229-247 Mark(
- Moldable, thermoplastic, glue-on heart-bar modify ground reaction forces underneath the hoof in normal Shetland ponies
- Dwarfism with joint laxity in Friesian horses is associated with a splice site mutation in B4GALT7
- The use of electromyography interference pattern analysis to determine muscle force of the deep digital flexor muscle in healthy and laminitic horses
- The effect of body condition and the application of thermoplastic, glue-on heart bar shoes on forelimb hoof kinetics in Shetland ponies
- Saddles and seats in animal and human sports: where is your smart, wearable, real-time feedback?
- Clinicopathological findings in horses with a bi- or tripartite navicular bone
- Arthroscopic removal of large extensor process fragments in 18 Friesian horses: long-term clinical outcome and radiological follow-up of the distal interphalangeal joint