- Vitrification of bovine blastocysts produced after oocyte maturation in media containing fatty acids
- Impact of metabolic and endocrine parameters on ovulation in high yielding dairy cows
- Metabolic changes in high yielding dairy cows and the consequences on oocyte and embryo quality
- Pancreatic insulin secretion in high-yielding dairy cows: causes and effects
- Reduced fertility in high producing dairy cows: is there actually a problem?
- Typical metabolic changes in high producing dairy cows early post partum and their consequences on oocyte and embryo quality
- Effects of beta-OH butyrate on bovine granulosa and theca cell function in vitro
- Reduced fertility in high producing dairy cows…is the oocyte in danger?
- The essence of fertilization: oocyte meets sperm
The in vitro development of bovine oocytes after maturation in negative energy balance associated glucose and β-hydroxybutyrate concentrations in dairy cows
2006) SSR Meeting Omaha July-August 1, 2006, Proceedings. 41. p.80-80 Mark(