- The effect of L-carnitine on digestibility and carnitine metabolism in pigeons (Columba livia domestica) fed corn or peas
- Ration modelling for growing ostriches (Struth Camelus)
Fecal odor components in dogs: nondigestible oligosaccharides and resistant starch do not decrease fecal H2S emission
2003) The Journal of applied research in veterinary medicine. 1(3). p.225-232 Mark(
- The effect of oligosaccharides and resitant starch in cat and dog rations on fecal NH3 and H2S emmission
- The influence of L-carnitine on nutrient retention in pigeons
- The effect of prebiotics on apparent nutrient digestibility and some fecal odour parameters in dogs fed a diet with increased levels of animal derived protein sources
- The use of by-products in organic pig production in Belgium
- The use of by-products in organic pig production in Belgium.
- Treatment of obesity - Inevitable frustration? A review illustrated with a complex case.
- The effect of oligofructose and inulin on faecal characteristics and nutrient digestibility in healthy cats.