- The porcine and avian intestinal immune system and its nutritional modulation
- Influence on organic feeding and housing on "health" parameters in organic pig fattening
Genetic immunization for Chlamydia psittaci
2001) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 63(2). p.106-176 Mark(
- Induction of cross-protection in mice against dolphin Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae isolates with a swine commercial vaccine.
- De lymfocyten van het varken .. Meer dan alleen maar helper T-cellen, cytotoxische Tcellen en B-cellen.
- Enhanced induction of the IgA response in pigs by calcitriol after intramuscular immunization.
- Comparison of methods for induction of monoclonal antibodies against the penicillin group.
- Comparative analysis of porcine cytokine production by mRNA and protein detection.
- Generation of class-selective monoclonal antibodies against the penicillin group.
- Protection of turkeys against Chlamydophila psittaci challenge by parenteral and mucosal inoculations and the effect of turkey interferon-gamma on genetic immunization.