- Generation of group-specific antibodies against sulfonamides
- Effect of oligosaccharide supplementation in feed on an ETEC infection
- Oral immunisation of pigs with fimbrial antigens of enterotoxigenic E-coli: an interesting model to study mucosal immune mechanisms.
- Different kinetic of antibody responses following infection of newly weaned pigs with an F4 enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli strain or an F18 verotoxigenic Escherichia coli strain.
- CpG-oligodinucleotides as an effective adjuvant in pigs for intramuscular immunizations.
- Influence on organic feeding and housing on "health" parameters in organic pig fattening
- F4 receptor-independent priming of the systemic immune system of pigs by low oral doses of F4 fimbriae.
- Antigen dose modulates the immunoglobulin isotype responses of pigs against intramuscularly administered F4-fimbriae.
- The porcine and avian intestinal immune system and its nutritional modulation
Genetic immunization for Chlamydia psittaci
2001) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 63(2). p.106-176 Mark(