- Is intraductal inoculation of tumour cells a more relevant in vivo model for immune-competent breast cancer metastasis than the classical fat pad model?
- Eigenschappen en toekomstperspectieven van mesenchymale stamcellen bij honden
- Is stamceltherapie voor orthopedische aandoeningen bij de hond reeds inzetbaar?
- A pilot study using a mouse mastitis model to study differences between bovine associated coagulase-negative staphylococci
- Adaptation of an intraductal mouse mastitis model to study the effect of inflammation in breast cancer metastasis
- Influence of gamithromycin and ketoprofen on the acute phase response in LPS-challenged pigs
- How has urinary proteomics contributed to the discovery of early biomarkers of acute kidney injury?
- Non-classical ProIL-1beta activation during mammary gland infection is pathogen-dependent but caspase-1 independent
Simultaneous targeting of IL-1 and IL-18 is required for protection against inflammatory and septic shock
2014) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 189(3). p.282-291 Mark(
- Characterization and profiling of immunomodulatory genes of equine mesenchymal stromal cells from non-invasive sources