- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
- Blood–brain transfer and antinociception of linear and cyclic N-methyl-guanidine and thiourea-enkephalins
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- Crosstalk between mammalian cells and the microbiome through quorum sensing peptides, influencing cancer metastasis
- Risk evaluation of impurities in topical excipients: the acetol case
- Exploration of the peptide drug space
- Blood-brain barrier transport of short proline-rich antimicrobial peptides
- Quality of medicines commonly used in the treatment of soil transmitted helminths and Giardia in Ethiopia: a nationwide survey
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- The effect of morphine on regional cerebral blood flow measured by 99mTc-ECD SPECT in dogs
- Quantitative transdermal behavior of pellitorine from Anacyclus pyrethrum
Interaction between the serotonergic and opioid system: effect of 10 days oral morphine on the canine cerebral 5-HT2A receptor density measured with SPECT
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S345-S345 Mark(
- A rapid stability-indicating, fused-core HPLC method for simultaneous determination of β-artemether and lumefantrine in anti-malarial fixed dose combination products
- Chemical-functional diversity in cell-penetrating peptides