Erosion of the medial compartment of the canine elbow: occurrence, diagnosis and currently available treatment options
2015) VETERINARY AND COMPARATIVE ORTHOPAEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 28(1). p.9-18 Mark(
- Morphology of the canine omentum, part 2: the omental bursa and its compartments materialized and explored by a novel technique
- Ultrasonographic and anatomic study of the canine elbow joint
- Low-field MRI and multislice CT for the detection of cerebellar (foramen magnum) herniation in Cavalier King Charles spaniels
- A three-dimensional musculoskeletal model of the Labrador retriever (Canis familiaris) pelvis and hind limbs
- Paroxysmal dyskinesia in adult maltese dogs?
- Scaling muscle parameters in a canine musculoskeletal model.
- Computed tomographic and low-field magnetic resonance arthrography: a comparison of techniques for observing intra-articular structures in the normal canine shoulder
- Magnetig resonance imaging of the dorsal proximal synovial plica of the equine metacarpo-/metatarsophalangeal joint
- Post mortem magnetic resonance imaging of multiple congenital ocular anomalies in a Comtois mare