- Morphology of the canine omentum, part 2: the omental bursa and its compartments materialized and explored by a novel technique
- Ultrasonographic and anatomic study of the canine elbow joint
Erosion of the medial compartment of the canine elbow: occurrence, diagnosis and currently available treatment options
2015) VETERINARY AND COMPARATIVE ORTHOPAEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 28(1). p.9-18 Mark(
- Low-field MRI and multislice CT for the detection of cerebellar (foramen magnum) herniation in Cavalier King Charles spaniels
- A three-dimensional musculoskeletal model of the Labrador retriever (Canis familiaris) pelvis and hind limbs
- Paroxysmal dyskinesia in adult maltese dogs?
- Thoracic and lumbar vertebral bone mineral density changes in a natural occuring dog model of diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis
- Epinephrine-enhanced computed tomographic arthrography of the canine shoulder
- Multiple mandibular ossifying fibromas in a yearling Belgian Draught horse filly
- Scaling muscle parameters in a canine musculoskeletal model.