- In response to 'Arginine dehydrose and β-gentiobiose cannot discriminate within the Staphylococcus intermedius group'
- Staphylococcus pseudintermedius versus Staphylococcus intermedius
- Antimicrobial resistance of old and recent Staphylococcus aureus isolates from poultry: first detection of livestock-associated methicillin-resistant strain ST398
- Comparison of antimicrobial resistance in old and recent Staphylococcus aureus isolates from broilers
In vivo selection of reduced enrofloxacin susceptibility in Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale and its resistance-related mutations in gyrA
2006) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 12(2). p.140-144 Mark(
- Antibiotic susceptibility and resistance of Staphylococcus chromogenes from bovine mastitis.
- Comparison of the efficacy of four antimicrobial treatment schemes against experimental Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale infection in turkey poults pre-infected with avian pneumovirus
Staphylococcus pseudintermedius sp nov., a coagulase-positive species from animals
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 55. p.1569-1573 Mark(
- in vitro growth inhibition of major mastitis pathogens by Staphylococcus chromogenes originating from teat apices of dairy heifers
Enterococcus saccharominimus sp nov., from dairy products
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 54. p.2175-2179 Mark(