- In response to 'Arginine dehydrose and β-gentiobiose cannot discriminate within the Staphylococcus intermedius group'
- Staphylococcus pseudintermedius versus Staphylococcus intermedius
- Screening of genes encoding adhesion factors and biofilm formation in Staphylococcus aureus isolates from poultry
- Antimicrobial resistance of old and recent Staphylococcus aureus isolates from poultry: first detection of livestock-associated methicillin-resistant strain ST398
- Comparison of antimicrobial resistance in old and recent Staphylococcus aureus isolates from broilers
In vivo selection of reduced enrofloxacin susceptibility in Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale and its resistance-related mutations in gyrA
2006) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 12(2). p.140-144 Mark(
- Comparison of the efficacy of four antimicrobial treatment schemes against experimental Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale infection in turkey poults pre-infected with avian pneumovirus
- Antibiotic susceptibility and resistance of Staphylococcus chromogenes from bovine mastitis.
Staphylococcus pseudintermedius sp nov., a coagulase-positive species from animals
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 55. p.1569-1573 Mark(
- in vitro growth inhibition of major mastitis pathogens by Staphylococcus chromogenes originating from teat apices of dairy heifers