- IGSF1 deficiency: lessons from an extensive case series and recommendations for clinical management
Delayed adrenarche may be an additional feature of immunoglobulin super family member 1 deficiency syndrome
2016) JOURNAL OF CLINICAL RESEARCH IN PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY. 8(1). p.86-91 Mark(
- Pseudonephritis is associated with high urinary osmolality and high specific gravity in adolescent soccer players
- Glomerular filtration rate is a confounder for the measurement of soluble mesothelin in serum
- Glomerular filtration rate is a confounder for determination of serum soluble mesothelin
- Liquid Assets.
- Neurohumoral and inflammatory activation in patients with coronary artery disease treated with statins
- Coronary risk factors and inflammation in patients with coronary artery disease and internal cardioverter defibrillator implants
- Maximum oxygen uptake at peak exercise in elderly patients with coronary artery disease and preserved left ventricular function: The role of inflammation on top of tissue Doppler-derived systolic and diastolic function
- Neurohumoral activation: the missing link in statin treated patients with persistent inflammatory activation?
- Quantitative HPLC analysis of diuron and three metabolites in human serum and urine
- Arterial wave reflection: a factor contributing to heart failure in elderly patients with coronary artery disease ?
- The impact of metrological traceability on the validity of creatinine measurement as an index of renal function
- Oxidized low-density lipoprotein, iron stores, and haptoglobin polymorphism
- Serum zinc in healthy Belgian children
- The effect of supplementation with an antioxidant preparation on LDL-oxidation is determined by haptoglobin polymorphism
- Homocysteine and methionine transamination
- Reevaluation of formulas for predicting creatinine clearance in adults and children, using compensated creatinine methods
- Non-transferrin-bound iron in untreated and ribavirin-treated chronic hepatitis C patients
- Serum α-tocopherol and selenium in Belgian infants and children
- Biocompatibility and oxidative stability of radiolucent breast implants.
- The haptoglobin 2-2 phenotype affects serum markers of iron status in healthy males.
- Evolution of haptoglobin concentration in serum during the early phase of acute myocardial infaction
- Multicenter evaluation of a homogeneous assay for HDL cholesterol
- Effect of haptoglobin on the metabolism of vitamin C.
Distribution of lymphocyte subsets in bone marrow and peripheral blood is associated with haptoglobin type - Binding of haptoglobin to the B-cell lectin CD22.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(3). p.199-205 Mark(
- Difficulties in evaluating urinalysis following combined pancreas-kidney transplantation.
Evolution of haptoglobin concentration in serum during the early phase of acute myocardial infarction.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(2). p.85-88 Mark(
- Multicenter evaluation of a homogeneous assay for HDL-cholesterol without sample pretreatment.
- Fish-eye disease: een retrospectieve diagnose
- Haptoglobin polymorphism and peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Absence of serum alanine aminotransferase activity in a neonate.
- Diagnosis of intravascular device related sepsis by a continuous monitoring blood culture system.
Quantitative nephelometric assay for determining alpha-foetoprotein evaluated.
1996) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 34(10). p.847-852 Mark(
- BILOPHILA-WADSWORTHIA BACTEREMIA IN A PATIENT WITH GANGRENOUS APPENDICITIS.
- Congential absence of alan ine amino transferase in a neonate. Clin Chem 1997;43:1665-1667.
- An unusual type of proteinuria following combined pancreas kidney transplantation. Ann Clin Biochem 1997; 34: 664-667.
- The effect of haptoglobin on vitamin C metabolism. Am J Clin Nutr 1997, 606-610.
- Bilophila wadsworthia Bacteremia in a Patient with Gangrenous Appendicitis. Clin. Inf. Diseases, 1994, 18, 1023-1024.