- IGSF1 deficiency: lessons from an extensive case series and recommendations for clinical management
Delayed adrenarche may be an additional feature of immunoglobulin super family member 1 deficiency syndrome
2016) JOURNAL OF CLINICAL RESEARCH IN PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY. 8(1). p.86-91 Mark(
- Pseudonephritis is associated with high urinary osmolality and high specific gravity in adolescent soccer players
- Glomerular filtration rate is a confounder for determination of serum soluble mesothelin
- Glomerular filtration rate is a confounder for the measurement of soluble mesothelin in serum
- Liquid Assets.
- Neurohumoral and inflammatory activation in patients with coronary artery disease treated with statins
- Coronary risk factors and inflammation in patients with coronary artery disease and internal cardioverter defibrillator implants
- Maximum oxygen uptake at peak exercise in elderly patients with coronary artery disease and preserved left ventricular function: The role of inflammation on top of tissue Doppler-derived systolic and diastolic function
- Quantitative HPLC analysis of diuron and three metabolites in human serum and urine
- Neurohumoral activation: the missing link in statin treated patients with persistent inflammatory activation?
- Arterial wave reflection: a factor contributing to heart failure in elderly patients with coronary artery disease ?
- The impact of metrological traceability on the validity of creatinine measurement as an index of renal function
- Oxidized low-density lipoprotein, iron stores, and haptoglobin polymorphism
- Serum zinc in healthy Belgian children
- The effect of supplementation with an antioxidant preparation on LDL-oxidation is determined by haptoglobin polymorphism
- Reevaluation of formulas for predicting creatinine clearance in adults and children, using compensated creatinine methods
- Homocysteine and methionine transamination
- Non-transferrin-bound iron in untreated and ribavirin-treated chronic hepatitis C patients
- Serum α-tocopherol and selenium in Belgian infants and children
- Biocompatibility and oxidative stability of radiolucent breast implants.
- The haptoglobin 2-2 phenotype affects serum markers of iron status in healthy males.
- Evolution of haptoglobin concentration in serum during the early phase of acute myocardial infaction
- Multicenter evaluation of a homogeneous assay for HDL cholesterol
- Absence of serum alanine aminotransferase activity in a neonate.
- Haptoglobin polymorphism and peripheral arterial occlusive disease
Evolution of haptoglobin concentration in serum during the early phase of acute myocardial infarction.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(2). p.85-88 Mark(
- Difficulties in evaluating urinalysis following combined pancreas-kidney transplantation.
Distribution of lymphocyte subsets in bone marrow and peripheral blood is associated with haptoglobin type - Binding of haptoglobin to the B-cell lectin CD22.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(3). p.199-205 Mark(
- Effect of haptoglobin on the metabolism of vitamin C.
- Multicenter evaluation of a homogeneous assay for HDL-cholesterol without sample pretreatment.
- Fish-eye disease: een retrospectieve diagnose
Quantitative nephelometric assay for determining alpha-foetoprotein evaluated.
1996) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 34(10). p.847-852 Mark(
- Diagnosis of intravascular device related sepsis by a continuous monitoring blood culture system.
- BILOPHILA-WADSWORTHIA BACTEREMIA IN A PATIENT WITH GANGRENOUS APPENDICITIS.
- An unusual type of proteinuria following combined pancreas kidney transplantation. Ann Clin Biochem 1997; 34: 664-667.
- Congential absence of alan ine amino transferase in a neonate. Clin Chem 1997;43:1665-1667.
- Bilophila wadsworthia Bacteremia in a Patient with Gangrenous Appendicitis. Clin. Inf. Diseases, 1994, 18, 1023-1024.
- The effect of haptoglobin on vitamin C metabolism. Am J Clin Nutr 1997, 606-610.