- Exposure of Trypanosoma brucei to an N-acetylglucosamine-binding lectin induces VSG switching and glycosylation defects resulting in reduced infectivity
- Identical homologs of the Galanthus nivalis agglutinin in Zea mays and Fusarium verticillioides
Related lectins from snowdrop and maize differ in their carbohydrate-binding specificity.
2009) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 380(2). p.260-265 Mark(
- The fate of beta-D-mannopyranose after its formation by endoplasmic reticulum alpha-(1 -> 2)-mannosidase I catalysis
- The use of the phosphomannose isomerase gene as alternative selectable marker for Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of flax (Linum usitatissimum)
- Molecular cloning of GAFP-1, an antifungal protein from Gastrodia elata
- Crystal structure of arcelin-5, a lectin-like defense protein from Phaseolus vulgaris