- Milk fat secretion in Holstein dairy cows : insights from grain type and oil supplement
- Behavior of mycotoxins in maize silage in in vitro rumen simulations
- State of the art in rumen lipid protection technologies and emerging interfacial protein cross-linking methods
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids are less effective to reduce methanogenesis in rumen inoculum from calves exposed to a similar treatment early in life
- Predictions of methane emission levels and categories based on milk fatty acid profiles from dairy cows
- Protecting polyunsaturated fatty acids against biohydrogenation by polyphenol-oxidase-mediated cross-linking of interfacial protein : interfacial characterization
- Mucosa-associated biohydrogenating microbes protect the simulated colon microbiome from stress associated with high concentrations of poly-unsaturated fat
- Development and validation of an UPLC-MS/MS multi-method for the quantitative analysis of important mycotoxins in rumen fluid
- Fermentable soluble fibres spare amino acids in healthy dogs fed a low-protein diet
- Transfer to the milk of rumen bypass CLA emulsions created by potato tuber peel polyphenol oxidase
- Influence of adipocyte size and adipose depot on the in vitro lipolytic activity and insulin sensitivity of adipose tissue in dairy cows at the end of the dry period
- Dose and time response of ruminally infused algae on rumen fermentation characteristics, biohydrogenation and Butyrivibrio group bacteria in goats
- Biohydrogenation of 22:6n-3 by Butyrivibrio proteoclasticus P18
- The potential of milk fatty acids as biomarkers for methane emissions in dairy cows: a quantitative multi-study survey of literature data
- Effect of changes in lipid classes during wilting and ensiling of red clover using two silage additives on in vitro ruminal biohydrogenation
- Effect of adsorbants on in vitro biohydrogenation of 22:6n-3 by mixed cultures of rumen microorganisms
- Crude potato peel polyphenol oxidase for rumen bypass oils: effect of lyophilisation
- Interactions between mycotoxins and the rumen, their possible toxicological effects on the gastrointestinal tract and their intestinal absorption in dairy cattle: an in vitro approach
- Polyphenol oxidase containing sidestreams as emulsifiers of rumen bypass linseed oil emulsions: interfacial characterization and efficacy of protection against in vitro ruminal biohydrogenation
- In vivo and in vitro effects of a blend of essential oils on rumen methane mitigation
- Prediction of subacute ruminal acidosis based on milk fatty acids: a comparison of linear discriminant and support vector machine approaches for model development
- Milk fatty acids as possible biomarkers to diagnose hyperketonemia in early lactation
- Performance, bioenergetic status, and indicators of oxidative stress of environmentally heat-loaded Holstein cows in response to diets inducing milk fat depression
- The effect of replacing barley with glycerol in the diet of dairy cows on rumen parameters and milk fatty acid profile
- Protection of polyunsaturated oils against ruminal biohydrogenation and oxidation during storage using a polyphenol oxidase containing extract from red clover
- Is ruminal trans-11-18:1 accumulation a prerequisite for trans-10-18:1 production?
- Postruminal synthesis modifies the odd- and branched-chain fatty acid profile from the duodenum to milk
- Comparing fermentation end products and plasma acylcarnitines of lean and obese dogs
- Milk fatty acids as possible biomarkers to early diagnose elevated concentrations of blood plasma nonesterified fatty acids in dairy cows
- Artificial sweat composition to grow and sustain a mixed human axillary microbiome
- Role of the lower and upper intestine in the production and absorption of gut microbiota-derived PUFA metabolites
- Assessing post ruminal digestion of rumen bypass emulsions created through red clover polyphenol oxidase: a mice trial
- Vezelsupplementatie in nierdiëten voor honden : to do or not to do?
- Effect of dry period length and dietary energy source on energy balance, milk yield, and milk composition of dairy cows
- Seed germination and viability of herbicide resistant and susceptible Chenopodium album populations after ensiling, digestion by cattle and manure storage
- Fatty acid composition of the follicular fluid of normal weight, overweight and obese women undergoing assisted reproductive treatment: a descriptive cross-sectional study
- Factors influencing animal preference of tall fescue genotypes
- Comparing fermentation end-products and plasma acylcarnitines of lean and obese dogs
- Rumen metabolism of 22:6n-3 in vitro is dependent on its concentration and inoculum size, but less dependent on substrate carbohydrate composition
- Protection of polyunsaturated fatty acids in red clover against ruminal biohydrogenation by encapsulation through polyphenol oxidase generated protein-bound-phenols
- Influence of additional stabilizers on protection against rumen biohydrogenation of PPO-stabilized emulsions in order to increase oil content
- Combined conservation of jack bean and velvet bean with sorghum: evaluation of lab-scale silages and in vitro assessment of their nutritive value
- Ensiled sorghum and soybean as ruminant feed in the tropics, with emphasis on Cuba
- Medium-chain fatty acids from coconut or krabok oil inhibit in vitro rumen methanogenesis and conversion of non-conjugated dienoic biohydrogenation intermediates
- Towards combinatorial spectroscopy: the case of minor milk fatty acids determination
- Incubation of selected fermentable fibres with feline faecal inoculum: correlations between in vitro fermentation characteristics and end products
- Protection against ruminal biohydrogenation through emulsification of a PUFA rich oil with a protein extract of red clover containing polyphenol oxidase
- Creation of rumen by-pass feed additives through double emulsions and polyphenol oxidase generated protein-bound phenols
- Dietary inclusion of oil palm fronds does not change n-6 nor n-3 content of lamb tissue
- Evaluation of FT-NIR and ATR-FTIR spectroscopy techniques for determination of minor odd- and branched-chain saturated and trans unsaturated milk fatty acids
- Effect of supplementing coconut or krabok oil, rich in medium-chain fatty acids on ruminal fermentation, protozoa and archaeal population of bulls
- Grain-based versus alfalfa-based subacute ruminal acidosis induction experiments: similarities and differences between changes in milk fatty acids
- Milk fat saturation and reproductive performance in dairy cattle
- Influence of sulphur supplementation on in-vitro micro-mineral bio-availability of organic dairy feeds
- A simulated mucus layer protects Lactobacillus reuteri from the inhibitory effects of linoleic acid
- Lipid metabolism in mixtures of red clover (Trifolium repens) and perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne) in lab scale silages and in vitro rumen incubations
- Use of oil palm fronds in ruminant feeds
- The effect of N-fertilisation rate or inclusion of red clover to timothy leys on fatty acid composition in milk of dairy cows fed a commercial silage: concentrate ratio
- The fatty acid profile of subcutaneous and abdominal fat in dairy cows with left displacement of the abomasum
- Rumen degradation of oil palm fronds is improved through pre-digestion with white rot fungi but not through supplementation with yeast or enzymes
- Intestinal microbiota contribute to the endogenous formation of thiouracil in livestock
- Influence of a marine algae supplementation on the oxidative status of plasma in dairy cows during the periparturient period
- Interactions between methane mitigation additives and basal substrates on in vitro methane and VFA production
- Milk odd- and branched-chain fatty acids as biomarkers of rumen function: an update
- Prediction of ruminal volatile fatty acid proportions of lactating dairy cows based on milk odd- and branched-chain fatty acid profiles: new models, better predictions
- Causes of variation in fatty acid content and composition in grass and maize silages
- The logistic curve as a tool to describe the daily ruminal pH pattern and its link with milk fatty acids
- The impact of exogenous organic matter on SOM contents and microbial soil quality
- Métabolisme ruminal et digestion des acides gras longs chez le ruminant: le point des connaissances récentes
- Biomarkers in milk: supporting instruments for the reduction of nitrogen emissions by lactating cows?
- Digestibility, methane production and nitrogen balance in sheep fed ensiled or fresh mixtures of sorghum–soybean forage
- Milk odd- and branched-chain fatty acids: biomarkers to optimize microbial metabolism by ruminants?
- Linoleic acid biohydrogenation and butyrate production upon rolled oats addition to a fed-batch reactor simulating conditions of the colon
- Determining milk isolated and conjugated trans-unsaturated fatty acids using Fourier transform Raman spectroscopy
- Multifactorial models to assess responses to sorghum proportion, molasses and bacterial inoculant on in vitro quality of sorghum–soybean silages
- Effects of enzyme supplements to improve rumen degradability of oil palm fronds either or not pre-treated with fungi
- Stability of fatty acids during wilting of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.): effect of bruising and environmental conditions
- Effect of pH on ruminal fermentation and biohydrogenation of diets rich in omega-3 or omega-6 fatty acids in continuous culture of ruminal fluid
- Improving ruminal degradability of oil palm fronds using white rot fungi
- Relationships between odd- and branched-chain fatty acid profiles in milk and calculated enteric methane proportion for lactating dairy cattle
- The effect of marine algae in the ration of high-yielding dairy cows during transition on metabolic parameters in serum and follicular fluid around parturition
- Effects of enzyme supplementation in OPF either or not pre-inoculated with white rot fungi to improve rumen degradability in vitro
- Monitoring of vitamin E status of dry, early and mid-late lactating organic dairy cows fed conserved roughages during the indoor period and factors influencing forage vitamin E levels
- Ruminal degradability of oil palm fronds using white rot fungi
- Laboratory for Animal Nutrition and Animal Product Quality: who are we?
- Effect of combined ensiling of sorghum and soybean with or without molasses and lactobacilli on silage quality and in vitro rumen fermentation
- Effect of induction of subacute ruminal acidosis on milk fat profile and rumen parameters
- A novel procedure for routine milk fat extraction based on dichloromethane
- Can animal nutrition improve the fatty acid profile of ruminant-derived foods?
- Effects of yeast and enzyme supplements to improve rumen degradability of oil palm fronds
- Dietary strategies to modify milk fatty acid composition: potential and limits
- Screening of white rot fungi to improve ruminal degradability of oil palm fronds
- Potential of fatty acids in mitigating ruminal methanogenesis
- Influence of damaging and wilting red clover on lipid metabolism during ensiling and in vitro rumen incubation
- Analysis of milk odd- and branched-chain fatty acids using Fourier transform (FT)-Raman spectroscopy
- Red clover polyphenol oxidase and lipid metabolism
- Screening of plant secondary metabolites and their interactions on ruminal fatty acid metabolism
- The effect of microalgae supplementation on the mRNA expression for gluconeogenic enzymes in liver of transition dairy cows
- Subset selection from multi-experiment data sets with application to milk fatty acid profiles
- Effect of different inclusion levels of oil palm fronds on in vitro rumen fermentation pattern, fatty acid metabolism and apparent biohydrogenation of linoleic and linolenic acid
- Botanically diverse forages: implications for ruminant product composition and quality
- Effect of medium-chain fatty acids from coconut oil or krabok oil on in vitro rumen biohydrogenation
- Effects of capric acid on rumen methanogenesis and biohydrogenation of linoleic and alpha-linolenic acid
- Influence of herbage species, cultivar and cutting date on fatty acid composition of herbage and lipid metabolism during ensiling
- The effect of marine algae supplementation in high yielding dairy cows during transition on metabolic parameters in the serum and follicular fluid early post-partum
- Influence of ensiling forages at different dry matters and silage additives on lipid metabolism and fatty acid composition
- Role of the protozoan Isotricha prostoma, liquid-, and solid-associated bacteria in rumen biohydrogenation of linoleic acid
- Effect of combined ensiling of sorghum and soybean with or without molasses and lactobacilli on in vitro rumen fermentation
- Effect of different inclusion levels of oil palm fronds on in vitro rumen fermentation with adapted and non-adapted rumen fluid
- A influência das pastagens biodiversas na qualidade da carne e do leite
Effects of different inclusion levels of oil palm fronds on in vitro rumen fermentation using adapted and non-adapted rumen fluid
2009) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 74(4). p.18-18 Mark(
- Alpine vegetation essential oils and their effect on rumen lipid metabolism in vitro
- In vitro study of red clover polyphenol oxidase activity, activation, and effect on measured lipase activity and lipolysis
- Healthy milk and meat through forage
- Influence of botanically different forages on rumen, milk and tissue fatty acid metabolism.
- Influence of different dietary forages on the fatty acid composition of rumen digesta as well as ruminant meat and milk
- Effect of Dietary Starch or Micro Algae Supplementation on Rumen Fermentation and Milk Fatty Acid Composition of Dairy Cows
- In vitro screening of various tropical foliages, seeds, fruits and medicinal plants for low methane and high ammonia generating potentials in the rumen
In vitro rumen biohydrogenation of trans-10, cis-12 conjugated linoleic acid in a lipid-encapsulated (LE-CLA) supplement incorporated or not in a processing pellet
2008) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 73(1). p.119-123 Mark(
Effects of different inclusion levels of oil palm fronds on in vitro short chain fatty acid and methane productions, and on rumen biohydrogenation
2008) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 73. p.153-156 Mark(
- Influence of dietary forages on the fatty acid profile of rumen digesta, milk and meat
Butyricicoccus pullicaecorum gen. nov., sp. nov., an anaerobic, butyrate-producing bacterium isolated from the caecal content of a broiler chicken.
2008) International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbioloy. 58(12). p.2799-2802 Mark(
- Effects of saponins, quercetin, eugenol, and cinnamaldehyde on fatty acid biohydrogenation of forage polyunsaturated fatty acids in dual-flow continuous culture fermenters
- Accumulation of trans C-18:1 Fatty Acids in the Rumen after Dietary Algal Supplementation Is Associated with Changes in the Butyrivibrio Community
- Artificial neural network models of the rumen fermentation pattern in dairy cattle
- Effect of lactation stage on the odd- and branched-chain milk fatty acids of dairy cattle under grazing and indoor conditions
- Elevated concentrations of oleic acid and long-chain fatty acids in milk fat of multiparous subclinical ketotic cows
- Effect of saponins, quercetin, eugenol and cinnamaldehyde on fatty acid biohydrogenation of forage polyunsaturated fatty acids in dual-flow continuous culture fermenters.
Medium-chain fatty acids from coconut oil or krabok oil to reduce in vitro rumen methanogenesis
2008) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 73. p.189-192 Mark(
- Effect of in vitro docosahexaenoic acid supplementation to marine algae-adapted and unadapted rumen inoculum on the biohydrogenation of unsaturated fatty acids in freeze-dried grass
- Assessing rumen biohydrogenation and its manipulation in vivo, in vitro and in situ
- Effect of grazing pastures with different botanical composition by lambs on rumen fatty acid metabolism and fatty acid pattern of longissimus muscle and subcultaneous fat
- Effect of variation in the proportion of solid- and liquid-associated rumen bacteria in duodenal contents on the estimation of duodenal bacterial nitrogen flow
- In vitro examination of DHA-edible micro-algae, 2: effect on rumen methane production and apparent degradability of hay
- Influence of forages on the fatty acid composition of rumen digesta and ruminant milk and meat
- Seasonal changes in mineral status in organic dairy herds as affected by feeding management
- In vitro examination of DHA-edible micro algae, 1: effect on rumen lipolysis and biohydrogenation of linoleic and linolenic acid
- Apparent recovery of duodenal odd- and branched chain fatty acids in milk
- Effect of botanical composition of silages on rumen fatty acid metabolism and fatty acid composition in longissimus muscle and subcutaneous fat of lambs
Effect and working mechanism of DHA on rumen biohydrogenation of linoleic acid and implications for milk fat optimisation
2007) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 72(1). p.19-22 Mark(
- Changes in rumen biohydrogenation intermediates and ciliate protozoa diversity after algae supplementation to dairy cattle
- Comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography for the separation of fatty acids in milk
- Factors affecting odd- and branched-chain fatty acids in milk: A review
- Influence of the botanical composition of forages on rumen, milk and tissue fatty acid metabolism
- Differences between red clover and ryegrass silages with possible consequences on PUFA-content of dairy products.
- Grazing botanically diverse pastures induces differences in rumen fatty acid metabolism and intramuscular and subcutaneous lamb fat
- Influence of the botanical composition of forages on rumen, milk and tissue fatty acid metabolism
- Grazing botanically diverse pastures influences tissue long-chain fatty acid profile in lambs
- Effect of grazing botanically diverse pastures on rumen fatty acid metabolism and on intramuscular and subcutaneous lamb fat
- Accumulation of rumen biohydrogenation intermediates through grazing of botanically diverse pastures is associated with changes in the rumen protozoal population
Accumulation of biohydrogenation intermediates and changes in the rumen protozoal population after micro algae feeding to dairy cattle
2006) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 71(1). p.83-86 Mark(
- Detection of potential selection factors in red clover forages to enhance silage quality with possible consequences on PUFA-content of dairy products
- Comparison of methods for determining the fatty acid composition of photosynthetic tissues.
Effect of components in red clover on plant lipase activity with possible consequences on PUFA-content of dairy products
2006) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 71(1). p.307-310 Mark(
Artificial neural networks to model the rumen fermentation pattern in dairy cattle
2006) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 71(1). p.99-102 Mark(
- Micro-algae as potent rumen methane inhibitors and modifiers of rumen lipolysis and biohydrogenation of linoleic and linolenic acid
- Effect of forage: Concentrate ratio on fatty acid composition of rumen bacteria isolated from ruminal and duodenal digesta
- Milk odd- and branched-chain fatty acids in relation to the rumen fermentation pattern
- Use of odd and branched-chain fatty acids in rumen contents and milk as a potential microbial marker
- Content, pattern and esterification of fatty acids in fresh grass in relation to extraction solvents and sample storage conditions.
Milk odd and branched-chain fatty acids to predict ruminal methanogenesis in dairy cows
2005) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.43-47 Mark(
Differences in extent of lipolysis in red or white clover and ryegrass silages in relation to polyphenol oxidase activity
2005) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.169-172 Mark(
Use of specific milk fatty acids as diagnostic tool for rumen acidosis in dairy cows
2005) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.277-280 Mark(
- Estimation of direct and indirect gas production in syringes: A tool to estimate short chain fatty acid production that requires minimal laboratory facilities
- Differences in extent of lipolysis in red or white clover and ryegrass silages
- Milk fatty acid composition and associated rumen lipolysis and fatty acid hydrogenation when feeding forages from intensively managed or semi-natural grasslands
Odd and branched chain fatty acids in rumen contents and milk of dairy cows fed forages from semi-natural grasslands.
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69. p.337-340 Mark(
Effects of freezing and drying grass products prior to fatty acid extraction on grass fatty acid and lipid class composition: a technical note
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(1). p.93-102 Mark(
- Effect of diet and dietary fatty acids on the transformation and incorporation of C18 fatty acids in double-muscled Belgian Blue young bulls
- Rumen odd and branched chain fatty acids in relation to in vitro rumen volatile fatty acid productions and dietary characteristics of incubated substrates
- Odd and branched chain fatty acids to estimate proportions of cellulolytic and amylolytic particle associated bacteria
- Is the synthesis of rumen bacterial protein limited by the availability of pre-formed amino acids and/or peptides? : commentary
Rumen and milk fatty acid pattern when feeding forages from intensively managed or semi-natural grasslands
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69. p.179-182 Mark(
Origin of starch in dairy concentrates provokes differences in milk fatty acids related to lifestyle diseases
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.341-344 Mark(
Radicals and antioxidants in relation to human and animal health: a case for functional feeding
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(1). p.75-91 Mark(
- Rumen lipolysis and hydrogenation in relaton to milk fatty acid pattern when feeding forages from intensively managed or semi-natural grasslands.
Extraction solvents and sample storage conditions affect content, pattern and esterification of fatty acids in fresh grass
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69. p.175-178 Mark(
Nutritive value and qualitative assessment of secondary compounds in seeds of eight tropical browse, shrub and pulse legumes
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(1). p.103-110 Mark(
Micro-algae as potent rumen methane inhibitors and modifiers of rumen lipolysis and biohydrogenation of linoleic acid
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.127-130 Mark(
- Microencapsulated short-chain fatty acids in feed modify colonization and invasion early after infection with Salmonella enteritidis in young chickens
- Fatty acid content, composition and lipolysis during wilting and ensiling of perennial rye grass (Lolium perenne L.): preliminary findings
Use of milk fatty acids in relation to milk production
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.313-316 Mark(
- Effect of fish oil on in vitro rumen lipolysis, apparent biohydrogenation of linoleic and linolenic acid and accumulation of biohydrogenation intermediates
- In vitro rumen fermentation of tropical browse seeds in relation to their content of secondary metabolites
- Milk odd and branched chain fatty acids to predict apparently rumen degraded organic matter
Prediction of microbial protein supply in dairy cows based on milk odd and branched chain fatty acids
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.325-328 Mark(
- Integrating quality criteria for animal products and production systems: a complex challenge
- Effect of 9,10-Anthraquinone on rumen methane production as studied in vitro and in vivo
- Prediction of rumen volatile fatty acids based on milk fatty acid profiles
- Milk odd chain fatty acids as predictors of microbial protein supply in dairy cattle
- Towards a nutrient based dairy cow feeding: Needs and concepts
- Increasing levels of two different fish oils lower ruminal biohydrogenation of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acid in vitro
- Use of principal component analysis to investigate the origin of heptadecenoic and conjugated linoleic acids in milk
- Excédents alimentaires en azote et risques de pollution azotée dans un élevage de chèvres stabulées en Belgique
- Fish oils as potent rumen methane inhibitors and associated effects on rumen fermentation in vitro and in vivo
Proportions of rumen volatile fatty acids in relation to milk fatty acid profiles
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.321-324 Mark(
- Lipolysis and biohydrogenation of linoleic and linolenic acid in vitro: comparison of linseed sources and grass
- Towards a nutrient based dairy cow feeding: needs and concepts
- Relationship between rumen odd and branched chain fatty acids and fermentation characteristics as studied in vitro
- Butyric acid impregnated microbeads, as a feed additive, protects chickens against Salmonella Enteritidis colonization
- Prediction of rumen volatile fatty acids based on milk fatty acid profiles
- Invasion of Salmonella enteritidis in avian intestinal epithelial cells in vitro is influenced by short-chain fatty acids
- Melk en vlees worden beter van visolie in veevoer
- Gezondheidsbevorderende vetzuren in melk: het CLA-verhaal
- In vitro effects of bacitracin and monensin on ovine rumen fermentation.
- Lipolysis and biohydrogenation of linolenic acid: comparison of linseed and grass.
- Dietary and milk fatty acid composition in relation to the use of forages from semi-natural grasslands
- Milk odd and branched chain fatty acids in relation to dietary NDF content and rumen fermentation pattern.
- In vitro screening of methane production from grass and maize silage based dairy diets
- Methane emissions from the rumen of sheep fed a mixed grass-clover pasture at two fertilisation rates in early and late season.
- Effect of level and origin of rumen degradable nitrogen on rumen microbial growth and nitrogen utilisation efficiency of animals fed maize silage at maintenance.
- Clover saponins as methane inhibitors and their effect on rumen N utilisation effficiency as studied in vitro and in vivo.
- Evidence for reductive acetogenesis and its nutritional significance in ostrich hindgut as estimated from in vitro incubations.
- Effect of clover content of forage on methanogenesis and rumen microbial N utilization in sheep
Effect of N fertilisation rate, energy supplementation and supplementation strategy on efficiency of N utilisation in the sheep rumen.
2001) ARCHIVES OF ANIMAL NUTRITION-ARCHIV FUR TIERERNAHRUNG. 55(3). p.183-205 Mark(
- Ruminants and environment: methanogenesis.
- Effet de la composition botanique et le niveau de fertilisation sur l'efficacité de l'utilisation d'azote par du bétail sur pâturage.
- Optimizing rumen function as a contribution to pollution control.
- Stikstofbenutting uit gras door herkauwers: integratie plantaardige en dierlijke productie.
- Effect van (n-3)-visolievetzuren op ruwvezelverteerbaarheid en fermentatiepatroon in de pensmaag van het schaap.
- Reductive acetogenesis in the hindgut and attempts to its induction in the rumen - A review.
- Age effects on in vitro caecal fermentation in rabbits.
Age and incubation time effects on in vitro caecal fermentation pattern in rabbits before and after weaning.
1999) ARCHIVES OF ANIMAL NUTRITION-ARCHIV FUR TIERERNAHRUNG. 52(2). p.195-201 Mark(
- Einfluss des Typs und der Konzentration an Fischöl auf die ruminale Biohydrierung von Omeg-3-Fettsäuren. Schriftenreihe Institut für Nutztierwissenschaften, Ernährung-Produkte-Umwelt, ETH Zürich. H 21, 2001, 157-160.