- Aptamer-based molecular recognition of lysergamine, metergoline and small ergot alkaloids
- Locust phase polyphenism: does epigenetic precede endocrine regulation?
Direct and transgenerational impact on Daphnia magna of chemicals with a known effect on DNA methylation
2010) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY C-TOXICOLOGY & PHARMACOLOGY. 151(3). p.278-285 Mark(
Quantitative DNA-methylation in Daphnia magna and effects of multigeneration Zn exposure
2009) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY C - TOXICOLOGY & PHARMACOLOGY. 150(3). p.343-348 Mark(
- A bioanalytical method for the proteome wide display and analysis of protein complexes from whole plant cell lysates
- Differentiation between isomeric phenylglycidyl ether adducts of 2 '-deoxyguanosine and 2 '-deoxyguanosine-5 '-monophosphate using liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of melphalan adducts of 2 '-deoxynucleotides in calf thymus DNA hydrolysates by capillary high-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of the DNA damage induced by phenyl glycidyl ether using capillary zone electrophoresis electrospray mass spectrometry.
- Narrow-bore HPLC in combination with fluorescence and electrospray mass spectrometric detection for the analysis of cocaine and metabolites in human hair.
- Analysis of the DNA adducts of phenyl glycidyl ether in a calf thymus DNA hydrolysate by capillary zone electrophoresis-electrospray mass spectrometry: evidence for phosphate alkylation
- Development of a nanoscale liquid-chromatography/electrospray mass spectrometry methodology for the detection and identification of DNA-adducts
Phenylglycidyl ether adducts of 2'-deoxycytidine and 2'-deoxyadenosine: Stability in solution and structure analysis by electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
1996) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR MASS SPECTROMETRY. 7(7). p.682-691 Mark(
- Analysis of DNA adducts in DNA hydrolysates by capillary zone electrophoresis and capillary zone electrophoresis electrospray mass spectrometry.
- Thermospray LC-MS of some DNA adduets found between 2'-deoxynucleosides and bisphenol A diglycidylether
- THERMOSPRAY LIQUID-CHROMATOGRAPHY MASS-SPECTROMETRY OF THE DNA-ADDUCTS FORMED BETWEEN 2'-DEOXYNUCLEOSIDES AND BISPHENOL-A-DIGLYCIDYL ETHER.
- EVALUATION OF LIQUID-CHROMATOGRAPHY THERMOSPRAY MASS-SPECTROMETRY IN THE DETERMINATION OF SOME PHENYLGLYCIDYL ETHER 2'-DEOXYNUCLEOSIDE ADDUCTS.
- Evaluation of TSP LC - MS in the analysis of some 2' - Deoxynucleoside -PGE adducts. Abstract of 9th Montreux Symposium on LC-MS, Montreux, 4-6 November, 1992.
- Evaluation of Thermospray - Liquid Chromatography in the Analysis of Some 2' - Deoxynucleoside - Phenylglycidylether adducts. J. Chromatography, 647, 211-218 (1993).