- Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of the Anti-CD70 Antibody ARGX-110 in Advanced Malignancies
- A NKG2D-based CAR-T therapy in a multinational phase I dose escalation and expansion study targeting multiple solid and hematologic tumor types.
- Clinical response observed in a phase I study in T cell lymphoma patients treated with anti-CD70 SIMPLE Antibody ARGX-110.
- A phase I first-in-human study of ARGX-110, a monoclonal antibody targeting CD70, a receptor involved in immune escape and tumor growth in patients with solid and hematologic malignancies
Stratified medicine: a call for action
2013) EXPERT REVIEW OF PHARMACOECONOMICS & OUTCOMES RESEARCH. 13(3). p.277-279 Mark(
- Preoperative chemosensitivity testing as Predictor of Treatment benefit in Adjuvant stage III colon cancer (PePiTA): protocol of a prospective BGDO (Belgian Group for Digestive Oncology) multicentric study
- Two schedules of etirinotecan pegol (NKTR-102) in patients with previously treated metastatic breast cancer: a randomised phase 2 study
- The use of chemotherapy regimens carrying a moderate or high risk of febrile neutropenia and the corresponding management of febrile neutropenia: an expert survey in breast cancer and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma