- Bacteria that inhibit quorum sensing decrease biofilm formation and virulence in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1
- Laboratory investigation of daily food intake and gut evacuation in larvae of African catfish Clarias gariepinus under different feeding conditions
- AI-2 quorum sensing inhibitors affect the starvation response and reduce virulence in several Vibrio species, most likely by interfering with LuxPQ
- Cinnamaldehyde and cinnamaldehyde derivatives reduce virulence in Vibrio spp. by decreasing the DNA-binding activity of the quorum sensing response regulator LuxR
- Effect of dietary supplementation of vitamins C and E on maternal performance and larval quality of the prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii
- Use of decapsulated Artemia cysts in ornamental fish culture.
- Simultaneous determination of alpha-tocopheryl acetate and tocopherols in aquatic organisms and fish feed.
- Supplementation of ascorbic acid 2-monophosphate during the early postlarval stages of the shrimp Penaeus vannamei.
- Enrichment of live food with essential fatty acids and vitamin C: effects on milkfish (Chanos chanos) larval performance.
Progress in biomedication using live foods
1998) JOURNAL OF APPLIED ICHTHYOLOGY-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR ANGEWANDTE ICHTHYOLOGIE. 14(3-4). p.207-212 Mark(
- Liquid chromatographic determination of vitamin C in aquatic organisms.
- Improved production of postlarval white shrimp through supplementation of L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate in their diet.
- Determination of E vitamers in microalgae using high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection.
- The effect of supplemental ascorbic acid in enriched live food for Clarias gariepinus larvae at startfeeding.
- Dietary ascorbic acid requirements during the hatchery production of turbot larvae.
- Determination of vitamin E in aquatic organisms by high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection
- Accumulation of trimethoprim, sulfamethoxazole, and N-acetylsulfamethoxazole in fish and shrimp fed medicated Artemia franciscana
- Drug assimilation in the tissue of European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) fry delivered orally through bioencapsulation
Influence of dietary vitamin C dosage on turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) and European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) nursery stages.
1996) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY A-PHYSIOLOGY. 114(2). p.123-133 Mark(
- Bioencapsulation of the antibacterial drug sarafloxacin in nauplii of the brine shrimp Artemia franciscana