- The trade-off between quantity and quality : comparing a large web corpus and a small focused corpus for medical terminology extraction
- The MacBride commission
- Geochemical analysis on the bitumen lining of a vessel excavated from Tumulus B-5 by Peter B. Cornwall
- Changing deep-rooted implicit evaluation in the blink of an eye: Negative verbal information shifts automatic liking of Gandhi.
- The Influence of Social Threat on Pain, Aggression, and Empathy in Women
- Dissociable effects of reward and expectancy during evaluative feedback processing revealed by topographic ERP mapping analysis
- Kynurenic acid is reduced in females and oral contraceptive users: Implications for depression
- Neural correlates of ostracism in transgender persons living according to their gender identity: A potential risk marker for psychopathology?
- Whom do customers blame for a service failure? Effects of thought speed on causal locus attribution
- A layerwise C 0 -type higher order shear deformation theory for laminated composite and sandwich plates
Quantitive analysis of electric vehicle flexibility: A data-driven approach
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL POWER & ENERGY SYSTEMS. 95. p.451-462 Mark(
- The Textual Tradition of Bar ‘Ebroyo’s Chronicle: a Preliminary Study
- Relations between problem behaviors, perceived symptom severity and parenting in adolescents and emerging adults with ASD: The mediating role of parental psychological need frustration
- Uncovering a hidden professional agenda for teacher educators: A mixed method study on Flemish teacher educators and their professional development