- Does sunshine prime loyal… or summer? Effects of associative relatedness on the evaluative priming effect in the valent/neutral categorization task.
- A different view on parenting : automatic and explicit parenting cognitions in adolescents’ drinking behavior
- Automatic stimulus evaluation depends on goal-relevance.
- On the automaticity of relational stimulus processing
- On the generalization of attitude accessibility after repeated attitude expression
- Body dissatisfaction revisited : on the importance of implicit beliefs about actual and ideal body image
- Beyond associations : do implicit beliefs play a role in smoking addiction?
- Evaluative priming in the pronunciation task a preregistered replication and extension
- Effects in the affect misattribution procedure are modulated by feature-specific attention allocation
- Extinction of likes and dislikes: Effects of feature-specific attention allocation.
- Is attention enough? A re-examination of the impact of feature-specific attention allocation on semantic priming effects in the pronunciation task
- How to modify (implicit) evaluations of fear-related stimuli: effects of feature-specific attention allocation
Heavy social drinkers score higher on implicit wanting and liking for alcohol than alcohol-dependent patients and light social drinkers
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 48. p.185-191 Mark(
- On the automaticity of the evaluative priming effect in the valent/non-valent categorization task
- Implicit attitudes towards smoking predict long-term relapse in abstinent smokers