- The colonial factor in the sociolinguistic history of western Congo
- Language policy and linguistic ideology in the Congo (ex-Zaire) between 1965 and 1990
- Restoration possibilities in ancient-recent forest ecotones
- Towards consistent color image acquisition in dermatology in Proceedings of the international congress on image science, ICPS '98, Antwerpen, 7-11/9/98, vol. 2, pp. 377-
- Optically interconnected integrated circuits to solve the CMOS interconnect bottleneck
- Anticipatory systems a short philosophical note
- Clifford analysis on the sphere
- New aspects of the Jeans instability in dusty plasmas
- Portal imaging in conformal radiotherapy of lung cancer
On the investigation of dissipativity by a discrete observation of the storage function
1998) IEEE CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL - PROCEEDINGS. p.4150-4155 Mark(
- Stability for homogeneous flows depending on a small parameter
Fast rerouting in ATM networks: pro-active search protocol
1998) International Federation for Information Processing. 8. p.189-202 Mark(
- A program for short-term withdrawal from benzodiazepines in geriatric inpatients: success rate and effect on subjective sleep quality
- Patient-physician interaction in referral and result communication concerning mammography screening in women aged 40 to 70 years
- Inverse relationship between aldosterone and large artery compliance in chronically treated heart failure patients
- Ultra-rapid freezing of mouse oocytes lowers the cell number in the inner cell mass of 5 day old in-vitro cultured blastocysts.
- Confirmation of residues of thyreostatic drugs in thyroid glands by multiple mass spectrometry after thin-layer chromatographic screening.
- Effects of topical application of hexaflumuron on adult sugar beet weevil, Aubeonymus amriaefranciscae, on embryonic development: Pharmacokinetics in adults and embryos.
- CD34(++)CD38(-) and CD34(+)CD38(+) human hematopoietic progenitors from fetal liver, cord blood, and adult bone marrow respond differently to hematopoietic cytokines depending on the ontogenic source.
- The Xiphinema americanum group (Nematoda: Longidoridae). 2. Observations on Xiphinema brevicollum Lordello & da Costa, 1961 and comments on the group.
- Structure of the female reproductive system of Xiphinema americanum (Nematoda: Longidoridae).
- Enrichment of T cells carrying 137 integrins in inflamed synovial tissue from patients with early spondyloarthropathy, compared to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Green dyadic for a class of nonreciprocal bianisotropic media.
- The structure of spiral galaxies - I. Near-infrared properties of bulges, discs and bars.
- Use of the yeast three-hybrid system as a tool to study caspases.
- Identification of a new caspase homologue: caspase-14.
- Using genetic algorithms to design a control strategy of an industrial process.
- Recombinant porcine IFN-gamma potentiates the secondary IgG and IgA responses to an inactivated suid herpesvirus-1 vaccine and reduces postchallenge weight loss and fever in pigs.
- Roles for azorhizobial Nod factors and surface polysaccharides in intercellular invasion and nodule penetration, respectively
- Dimensioning of survivable WDM networks.
- Fermentation optimization of plantaricin 423, a bacteriocin produced by Lactobacillus plantarum 423.
- Radiocesium contamination in Belgium.
- N mineralization and nitrate leaching from vegetable crop residues under field conditions: a model evaluation
- Sequence note - HIV type 1 C2V3 env diversity among Belgian individuals.
- Epidemiology and natural history.
- Structural and phylogenetic relationships among plant and animal cystatins.
- Current pharmacotherapeutic strategies in the treatment of arterial hypertension
High pressure brining of Gouda cheese and its effect on the cheese serum.
1998) FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-LEBENSMITTEL-WISSENSCHAFT & TECHNOLOGIE. 31(6). p.552-558 Mark(
- The accurate determination of copper in two groundwater candidate reference materials by means of high resolution inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry using isotope dilution for calibration
- An EORTC multicentre prospective survey of invasive aspergillosis in haematological patients: Diagnosis and therapeutic outcome.
- Expression of antioxidant enzymes in response to abscisic acid and high osmoticum in tobacco BY-2 cell cultures
- Sludge storage for countering nitrogen shock leads and toxicity incidents.
- Genetic variation of HIV type 1: Relevance of interclade variation to vaccine development.
- Chiral capillary electrochromatography on a vancomycin stationary phase.
Sensitivity of bacteria to photoactivated titanium dioxide in comparison with UV irradiation.
1998) INDIAN JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING AND MATERIALS SCIENCES. 5(4). p.211-216 Mark(
Variation in susceptibility to pyriproxyfen in four laboratory strains of Podisus maculiventris (Say) (Het., Pentatomidae).
1998) JOURNAL OF APPLIED ENTOMOLOGY-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR ANGEWANDTE ENTOMOLOGIE. 122(7). p.405-408 Mark(
- The acylphosphonate function as an activating and masking moiety for the alpha-chlorination of fatty acids.
- The relation between friction force and relative speed during the slip-phase of a stick-slip cycle.
- The use of biomarkers in Daphnia magna toxicity testing, III: rapid toxicity testing of pure chemicals and sediment pore waters using ingestion and digestive enzyme activity
- Study of ESD signal entry through coaxial cable shields.
EPR and ENDOR of radiation-induced CO33- radicals in human tooth enamel heated at 400 degrees C.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-FARADAY TRANSACTIONS. 94(21). p.3275-3278 Mark(
- Chondrodysplasia punctata with multiple congenital anomalies: a new syndrome?
- Family members' influence on decision making about food: Differences in perception and relationship with healthy eating.
- Morbidity induced by Schistosoma haematobium infections, as assessed by ultrasound before and after treatment with praziquantel, in a recently expanded focus (Senegal River basin).
- Requirements for standard harmonic captive manoeuvring tests.
- Lactobacillus manihotivorans sp. nov., a new starch-hydrolysing lactic acid bacterium isolated during cassava sour starch fermentation.
- A surface and a gas-phase mechanism for the description of growth on the diamond(100) surface in an oxy-acetylene torch reactor.
- Defective peroxisome biogenesis with a neuromuscular disorder resembling Werdnig-Hoffmann disease.
- Bowel inflammation and the spondyloarthropathies.
- Cytoplasmic redistribution of E-cadherin-catenin adhesion complex is associated with down-regulated tyrosine phosphorylation of E-cadherin in human bronchopulmonary carcinomas.
- Evaluation of recombinant A/Victoria/3/75 (H3N2) influenza neuraminidase mutants as potential broad-spectrum subunit vaccines against influenza A.
A known technique for meniscal repair in common practice
1998) ARTHROSCOPY-THE JOURNAL OF ARTHROSCOPIC AND RELATED SURGERY. 14(8). p.863-868 Mark(
- On some consequences of the breakdown of counterfactual definiteness in the quantum world.
- Ozone-induced oxidative burst in the ozone biomonitor plant, tobacco Bel W3
- Cloning and expression of a fused gene encoding TNFRI death domain and chloramphenicol acetyltransferase.
- Information exchange in context: Effects of gender composition of group, accountability, and intergroup perception on group decision making.
- Methane adsorption on Rh/Al2O3.
- Non-familial olivopontocerebellar atrophy combined with late onset Alzheimer's disease - Reply.
- Lyme disease in a child presenting with bilateral facial nerve palsy: MRI findings and review of the literature.
- Hemiparkinsonism revealing an infiltrating low-grade oligodendroglial tumor.
- The involvement of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase in the oxidative stress responses in plants
- Avoiding multiple pregnancies in in-vitro fertilization: who's afraid of single embryo transfer?
- Sonochemistry of organic compounds in homogeneous aqueous oxidising systems.
Sulcotrione soil metabolism in summer corn crops.
1998) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 61(5). p.669-676 Mark(
- The surface-charge asymmetry and dimerisation of cytochrome c550 from Paracoccus denitrificans - implications for the interaction with cytochrome c peroxidase.
- Mediastinal mass in a Patient with cirrhosis.
- Molecular cloning and identification of murine caspase-8.
- Murine typhus in travelers returning from Indonesia.
- Combined use of urinary alpha(1)-microglobulin and Tc-99m DMSA scintigraphy in the diagnosis and follow-up of acute pyelonephritis and cystitis in children.
- The use of remote sensing to map gypsiferous soils in the Ismailia Province (Egypt).
- A modified parametric index to estimate yield potentials for irrigated alfalfa on soils with gypsum in Quinto (Aragon, Spain).
- An automated system for the measurement of hydrogen peroxide in industrial applications.
- Las metamorfosis de Eduardo Galeano
- Biliary complications after orthotopic liver transplantation: influence of graft shipment?
- Results after surgical treatment for pelvic floor disease in adult patients
- Chemical interesterification of vegetable oil blends: optimization of process parameters.
- Physical and chemical properties of trans-free fats produced by chemical interesterification of vegetable oil blends.
- Engineering stress tolerance in maize
- E-cadherin and metastasin (mts-1/S100A4) expression levels are inversely regulated in two tumor cell families.
Successful treatment of an equine preputial fibrosarcoma using 5-fluorouracil/evaluation of the treatment using quantitative PCNA and KI67 (MIB 1) immunostaining (Case report).
1998) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE SERIES A-PHYSIOLOGY PATHOLOGY CLINICAL MEDICINE. 45(10). p.591-598 Mark(
- Abdominal pain with anorexia in patients with breast carcinoma.
- Management of rhinitis - the specialist's opinion.
- Effect of mercury addition on plasmid incidence and gene mobilizing capacity in bulk soil.
- Hydrodynamical comparison of aortic arch cannulae.
- Analysis of water use by wheat grown on a cracking clay soil in a semi-arid Mediterranean environment: weather and nitrogen effects.
- Electrochemical investigation of automotive coating systems.
- Large-scale aerosol source apportionment in Amazonia.
- Biomass burning signatures in the atmosphere of central Greenland.
- Use of a proteome strategy for tagging proteins present at the plasma membrane
- Evaluation of a micro method for the routine determination of serum pepsinogen in cattle.