- Buccal capsule development as a consideration for phylogenetic analysis of Rhabditida (Nemata)
Relatie tussen bodemkwaliteit en spinnenfauna van Vlaamse bossen: een eerste analyse
1998) NIEUWSBRIEF VAN DE BELGISCHE ARACHNOLOGISCHE VERENIGING. 13(3). p.58-76 Mark(
Enkele nieuwe en zeldzame spinnen voor Vlaanderen en België
1998) NIEUWSBRIEF VAN DE BELGISCHE ARACHNOLOGISCHE VERENIGING. 13(2). p.44-50 Mark(
- A plea for nitrate
- Comparison of purification procedures for the isolation and detection of anabolic residues in faeces using gas chromatography mass spectrometry.
- Speciation measurements by HPLC-HGAAS of dimethylarsinic acid and arsenobetaine in three candidate lyophilized urine reference materials.
Successful treatment of an equine preputial fibrosarcoma using 5-fluorouracil/evaluation of the treatment using quantitative PCNA and KI67 (MIB 1) immunostaining (Case report).
1998) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE SERIES A-PHYSIOLOGY PATHOLOGY CLINICAL MEDICINE. 45(10). p.591-598 Mark(
- Abdominal pain with anorexia in patients with breast carcinoma.
- Management of rhinitis - the specialist's opinion.
- Effect of mercury addition on plasmid incidence and gene mobilizing capacity in bulk soil.
- Hydrodynamical comparison of aortic arch cannulae.
- Analysis of water use by wheat grown on a cracking clay soil in a semi-arid Mediterranean environment: weather and nitrogen effects.
- Electrochemical investigation of automotive coating systems.
- Large-scale aerosol source apportionment in Amazonia.
- Biomass burning signatures in the atmosphere of central Greenland.
- Use of a proteome strategy for tagging proteins present at the plasma membrane
- Evaluation of a micro method for the routine determination of serum pepsinogen in cattle.
- Control of gastro-intestinal trichostrongyles with a single application of doramectin pour-on at turn-out in second-season beef cattle.
- Impaired early visual processing in disorganised schizophrenia.
- Mechanisms of sperm deficiency in male accessory gland infection.
- Biochemical and catalytic properties of an endoxylanase purified from the culture filtrate of Thermomyces lanuginosus ATCC 46882.
- Identification of streptococci from Greek Kasseri cheese and description of Streptococcus macedonicus sp. nov.
- Determination of the three-dimensional solution structure of Raphanus sativus antifungal protein 1 by H-1 NMR.
- The minimal pair technique and the remediation of spelling problems.
- Male reproductive toxicity of lead in animals and humans
- Accumulation pattern of IgG antibodies and Fab fragments in transgenic Arabidopsis thaliana plants
- Serological and bacteriological observations on experimental infection with Salmonella hadar in chickens.
- Land suitability assessment for cherimoya in southern Ecuador using expert knowledge and GIS.
On certain twin buildings over tree diagrams.
1998) BULLETIN OF THE BELGIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY-SIMON STEVIN. 5(2-3). p.393-402 Mark(
Some new classes of extended generalized quadrangles of order (q+1,q-1).
1998) BULLETIN OF THE BELGIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY-SIMON STEVIN. 5(2-3). p.461-467 Mark(
- Influence of treatment on the nose and/or the lungs.
- Molecular cloning of the human p120(ctn) catenin gene (CTNND1): Expression of multiple alternatively spliced isoforms.
- The construction of possibility measures from samples on T-semi-partitions
- Novel syntheses of 5-acetyl-2,3-dihydro-1,4-thiazine, a very intense roasty, popcornlike odorant.
- Cooperation of both TNF receptors in inducing apoptosis: Involvement of the TNF receptor-associated factor binding domain of the TNF receptor 75.
Assessment of the state-of-the-art trueness and precision of serum total-calcium and glucose measurements in Finnish laboratories - the QSL-Finland study.
1998) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL & LABORATORY INVESTIGATION. 58(3). p.229-239 Mark(
- Trace elements in clinical samples revisited-speciation is knocking at the door. Sample preparation, separation of the species and measurements methods.
- Role of the humoral immune system in Salmonella enteritidis phage type four infection in chickens.
- Expression of antioxidant enzymes in response to abscisic acid and high osmoticum in tobacco BY-2 cell cultures
- Sludge storage for countering nitrogen shock leads and toxicity incidents.
- Genetic variation of HIV type 1: Relevance of interclade variation to vaccine development.
- Chiral capillary electrochromatography on a vancomycin stationary phase.
Sensitivity of bacteria to photoactivated titanium dioxide in comparison with UV irradiation.
1998) INDIAN JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING AND MATERIALS SCIENCES. 5(4). p.211-216 Mark(
Variation in susceptibility to pyriproxyfen in four laboratory strains of Podisus maculiventris (Say) (Het., Pentatomidae).
1998) JOURNAL OF APPLIED ENTOMOLOGY-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR ANGEWANDTE ENTOMOLOGIE. 122(7). p.405-408 Mark(
- The acylphosphonate function as an activating and masking moiety for the alpha-chlorination of fatty acids.
- The relation between friction force and relative speed during the slip-phase of a stick-slip cycle.
- The use of biomarkers in Daphnia magna toxicity testing, III: rapid toxicity testing of pure chemicals and sediment pore waters using ingestion and digestive enzyme activity
- Study of ESD signal entry through coaxial cable shields.
EPR and ENDOR of radiation-induced CO33- radicals in human tooth enamel heated at 400 degrees C.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-FARADAY TRANSACTIONS. 94(21). p.3275-3278 Mark(
- Chondrodysplasia punctata with multiple congenital anomalies: a new syndrome?
- Family members' influence on decision making about food: Differences in perception and relationship with healthy eating.
- Morbidity induced by Schistosoma haematobium infections, as assessed by ultrasound before and after treatment with praziquantel, in a recently expanded focus (Senegal River basin).
- Requirements for standard harmonic captive manoeuvring tests.
- Lactobacillus manihotivorans sp. nov., a new starch-hydrolysing lactic acid bacterium isolated during cassava sour starch fermentation.
- A surface and a gas-phase mechanism for the description of growth on the diamond(100) surface in an oxy-acetylene torch reactor.
- Defective peroxisome biogenesis with a neuromuscular disorder resembling Werdnig-Hoffmann disease.
- Bowel inflammation and the spondyloarthropathies.
- Cytoplasmic redistribution of E-cadherin-catenin adhesion complex is associated with down-regulated tyrosine phosphorylation of E-cadherin in human bronchopulmonary carcinomas.
- Evaluation of recombinant A/Victoria/3/75 (H3N2) influenza neuraminidase mutants as potential broad-spectrum subunit vaccines against influenza A.
A known technique for meniscal repair in common practice
1998) ARTHROSCOPY-THE JOURNAL OF ARTHROSCOPIC AND RELATED SURGERY. 14(8). p.863-868 Mark(
- Alterations of hepatic peroxisomes in tyrosinaemia type I: Return to fetal type?
- Determination of tiopronin in pharmaceuticals using a chemiluminescent flow-injection method.
- Cerium(IV)-based chemiluminescence analysis of hydrochlorothiazide.
- A new Lactarius species from Scandinavia in the section Dapetes.
- Effects of modified atmosphere packaging and preservatives on the shelf-life of high moisture prunes and raisins.
Micromachined photodiode submount with integrated mirror for efficient out-of-plane coupling to planar polymeric waveguide circuits.
1998) JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS PART 1-REGULAR PAPERS SHORT NOTES & REVIEW PAPERS. 37(6B). p.3730-3735 Mark(
- Cross-talk between steroids and NF-kappa B: what language?
- Long-term atmospheric aerosol study at urban and rural sites in Belgium using multi-elemental analysis by particle-induced X-ray emission spectrometry and short-irradiation instrumental neutron activation analysis.
- Microcosm enrichment of biphenyl-degrading microbial communities from soils and sediments.
- Oxygen radicals and nitric oxide production by turkey respiratory macrophages.
- The effect of NO donors on bovine retinal small arteries and posterior ciliary arteries.
- Low-oxygen stress and water deficit induce cytosolic pyruvate orthophosphate dikinase (PPDK) expression in roots of rice, a C₃ plant
- Adenovirus infections in pigeons: a review.
- Sequence analysis of a 40-kb Arabidopsis thaliana genomic region located at the top of chromosome 1
- Bovine in vitro fertilization.
- Two-dimensional incompressible Navier-Stokes calculations in complex-shaped moving domains.
- The electrochemical behavior of p-type (100) GaAs in copper sulfate solution - Influence of surface conditions.
- Relapse markers in multiple sclerosis: are in vitro cytokine production changes reflected by circulatory T-cell phenotype alterations?
- Bi-Hamiltonian structure and (non)integrability of nonlinear wave equations.
- The intracellular life of Chlamydia psittaci: how do the bacteria interact with the host cell?
- Impact of planar microcavity effects on light extraction - Part I: Basic concepts and analytical trends.
- High-performance liquid chromatographic separation of enantiomers of cyclic 1,3-amino alcohol derivatives.
- Involvement of phenazines and anthranilate in the antagonism of Pseudomonas aeruginosa PNA1 and Tn5 derivatives toward Fusarium spp. and Pythium spp.
- Discrete-time multiserver queues with priorities.
- Musculoskeletal tumors: Does fast dynamic contrast-enhanced subtraction MR imaging contribute to the characterization?
- True-spiral angles in diploid and tetraploid native cotton fibers grown at different locations.
- Development of a geography-referenced regional exposure assessment tool for European rivers: GREAT-ER
- Vancomycin susceptibility as an aid to the identification of lactobacilli
- Cell cycle regulation by plant growth regulators: involvement of auxin and cytokinin in the re-entry of Petunia protoplasts into the cell cycle
- Strategies to increase compliance with out-patient aftercare among patients referred to a psychiatric emergency department: a multi-centre controlled intervention study.
A digital error-averaging technique for pipelined A/D conversion.
1998) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS II-ANALOG AND DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING. 45(9). p.1321-1323 Mark(
- Isagarin, a new type of tetracyclic naphthoquinone from the roots of Pentas longiflora.
- Prognostic value of ischemic electrocardiographic findings for cardiovascular mortality in men and women.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates from men with urethritis in Kenya.
- Sex differences in the course of depression: evidence from a longitudinal study of a representative sample of the Belgian population.
- Effect of storage temperature, time, dissolved oxygen and packaging materials on the quality of aseptically filled orange juice.
- Molecular epidemiology of recent Belgian isolates of Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B.
- X-ray structure of a blue-copper nitrite reductase in two crystal forms. The nature of the copper sites, mode of substrate binding and recognition by redox partner.
- On some consequences of the breakdown of counterfactual definiteness in the quantum world.
- Ozone-induced oxidative burst in the ozone biomonitor plant, tobacco Bel W3