- Feasibility study for the use of PADC as a radiation detector for living cell cultures
- Differential production of proinflammatory cytokines in the pig lung during different respiratory virus infections: correlations with pathogenicity.
- A punch for opening the frontal sinus.
- The proteolytic procaspase activation network: an in vitro analysis.
- Selected applications of Fe-57 Mossbauer spectroscopy to mineral studies.
- Management of rhinosinusitis in children.
- A plea for caution with regard to applicability of PCR for direct detection.
- Stabilizer concentration and local environment: Their effects on electroless nickel plating of PCB micropads.
- RecPlay: A fully integrated practical record/replay system.
- Jumper's knee: postoperative assessment - A retrospective clinical study.
- The HERMES RICH detector.
- The development of a routine method for detecting Embutramide, the main component of the veterinary euthanasia drug. T-61(r).
- Malignant ovarian teratoma in a golden retriever.
- Efficacy and safety of 300 mu g and 400 mu g cerivastatin once daily in patients with primary hypercholesterolaemia: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Left-ventricular pressure gradients: a computer-model simulation.
- Stability studies of a recombinant cutinase immobilized to dextran and derivatized silica supports.
- Lacunary polynomials, multiple blocking sets and Baer subplanes.
- Effect of post-ovulatory age and calcium in the injection medium on the male pronucleus formation and metaphase entry following injection of human spermatozoa into golden hamster oocytes.
- Oxidative activity of turkey monocytes, following the inoculation with Chlamydia psittaci.
- Short-term deterioration of polymer-coated 55% Al-Zn: Part 3 - Protective mechanism of inhibitor-modified coatings.
- Electrochemical and etching behavior of InP and In0.53Ga0.47As in alkaline hypobromite solutions.
- Pain demands attention: A cognitive-affective model of the interruptive function of pain.
Spectroscopy and microscopy of localised and delocalised excitons in InGaN-based light emitting diodes and epilayers.
1999) MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING B-SOLID STATE MATERIALS FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. 59(1-3). p.288-291 Mark(
- Recombinant production of the p10CKS1At protein from Arabidopsis thaliana and 13C and 15N double-isotopic enrichment for NMR studies
- Selective attraction of marine bacterivorous nematodes to their bacterial food.
- Effect of vaccination against Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae in pig herds with an all-in/all-out production system.
- Comparison of the core size distribution in iron dextran complexes using Mossbauer spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction.
- Comparative study of the nematode communities on the southeastern Weddell Sea shelf and slope (Antarctica).
- Soil clean-up: lessons to remember.
Micromachined RF passive components and their applications in MMICs.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RF AND MICROWAVE COMPUTER-AIDED ENGINEERING. 9(4). p.310-325 Mark(
- Flexibility maps: A formalisation of navigation behaviours.
- Recent developments in chemiluminescence sensors.
- Which efforts towards conservative treatment of male infertility will be successful? Reactive oxygen species, antioxidants, and sperm phospholipids.
- Splenic herniation causing massive haemothorax after blunt trauma
- Defining disease activity in ankylosing spondylitis: is a combination of variables (Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Disease Activity Index) an appropriate instrument?
- Proteolytic cleavage of beta-catenin by caspases: an in vitro analysis.
- Prenatal diagnosis of osteogenesis imperfecta type I by COL1A1 null-allele testing.
On the taxonomy and distribution of the Rotifera Keratella mexicana Kutikova & Silva-Briano, 1995.
1999) ANNALES DE LIMNOLOGIE-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LIMNOLOGY. 35(2). p.105-109 Mark(
The Chilean scallop Argopecten purpuratus (Lamarck, 1819): II. manipulation of the fatty acid composition and lipid content of the eggs via lipid supplementation of the broodstock diet.
1999) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 123(1). p.97-103 Mark(
- The human cadherin-10 gene: complete coding sequence, predominant expression in the brain, and mapping on chromosome 5p13-14.
- Hypercholesterolemie, vissen in troebel serum
- MINERVA stap voor stap
- Reference linking in a hybrid library environment: part 3: generalizing the SFX solution in the 'SFX@Ghent & SFX@LANL' experiment
- Gemakkelijker Belg worden? De jongste wijzigingen van de Belgische nationaliteitswetgeving
- Health communication and consumer behavior on meat in Belgium: from BSE until dioxin.
- Van Melle's combining function in MYCIN is a representable uninorm: An alternative proof
- James's "Aliens": Consuming, performing, and judging the American scene
- Emotional autonomy, psychosocial adjustment and parenting: interactions, moderating and mediating effects
- Afterload induced changes in myocardial relaxation: A mechanism for diastolic dysfunction
- Length-dependent regulation of left ventricular function in coronary surgery patients
- Jurassic alkali-rich volcanism in Victoria (Australia): lithospheric versus asthenospheric source
- ENSO and sandy beach macrobenthos of the tropical East Pacific: some speculations
- Automated sorptive extraction-thermal desorption-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis: Determination of phenols in water samples.
- Two previously unreported species of steinernematids from woodlands in Belgium.
- Laser angioplasty of restenosed coronary stents: Results of a multicenter surveillance trial.
- Unsteady flow sediment transport in a sewer model.
- Enzymatic formation of 2,3-diaminopropionic acid, the direct precursor of the neurotoxin beta-ODAP, in Lathyrus sativus.
- The superior gluteal artery perforator flap: an additional tool in the treatment of sacral pressure sores.
- Human immunodeficiency virus nef gene expression affects generation and function of human T cells, but not dendritic cells
- Community structure and intertidal zonation of the macrobenthos on a macrotidal, ultra-dissipative sandy beach: summer-winter comparison
- Feeding of the hyperbenthic mysid Neomysis integer in the maximum turbidity zone of the Elbe, Westerschelde and Gironde estuaries
- Healthcare systems - an international review: an overview.
- Isolation of a gene from Arabidopsis thaliana related to nematode feeding structures
- Applied anatomy and physiology of the nose and paranasal sinuses.
- HLA association of amoxicillin-clavulanate-induced hepatitis.
Human a-catulin, a novel a-catenin-like molecule with conserved genomic structure, but deviating alternative splicing.
1999) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-GENE STRUCTURE AND EXPRESSION. 1447(2-3). p.341-347 Mark(
- Sinorhizobium arboris sp nov and Sinorhizobium kostiense sp nov., isolated from leguminous trees in Sudan and Kenya.
- Candidatus Helicobacter suis, a gastric helicobacter from pigs and its phylogenetic relatedness to other gastrospirilla.
- Study into the equilibrium mechanism between water and poly(dimethylsiloxane) for very apolar solutes: Adsorption or sorption?
- Persistent vitelline arteries in a foal.
- Supremum preserving upper probabilities.
- Interference effects in bilayer organic light-emitting diodes.
- The Meier-Gorlin syndrome, or ear patella short stature syndrome, in sibs.
- Dimerization of profilin II upon binding the (GP(5))(3) peptide from VASP overcomes the inhibition of actin nucleation by profilin II and thymosin beta 4.
- Interaction of packaging materials and vegetable oils: oil stability.
- Reduction of constrained systems with symmetries.
- Confrontation of shell buckling research results with the collapse of a steel water tower.
- Oxidative stress in plants: EPR monitoring in DMPO-DMSO based extracts
Susceptibility of embryonic and larval African catfish (Clarias gariepinus) to toxicants
1999) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 62(2). p.230-237 Mark(
- Bile duct hamartoma in a calf.
- One hundred free DIEP flap breast reconstructions: a personal experience.
- Genome annotation: which tools do we have for it?
- A comparative study of the usefulness of the Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Functional Index and the Dougados Functional Index in the assessment of ankylosing spondylitis.
- E-cadherin gene mutations provide a genetic basis for the phenotypic divergence of mixed gastric carcinomas.
- Dusty plasmas in application to astrophysics.
Inhomogeneous target-dose distributions: a dimension more for optimization ?
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(2). p.461-468 Mark(
- Conservative interproximal box-only polyacid modified composite restorations in primary molars, twelve-month clinical results.
- White matter changes in stroke patients - Relationship with stroke subtype and outcome.
- Defuzzification: criteria and classification
- Individual rights versus societal duties.
- Redescription of Clarias macrocephalus (Siluriformes: Clariidae) from South-East Asia.
- Contributions of leukemia inhibitory factor receptor and oncostatin M receptor to signal transduction in heterodimeric complexes with glycoprotein 130.
Age-related morphometry of equine incisors.
1999) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE SERIES A-PHYSIOLOGY PATHOLOGY CLINICAL MEDICINE. 46(10). p.633-643 Mark(
- More than one way to die: apoptosis, necrosis and reactive oxygen damage.
- Production of recombinant rat proopiomelanocortin 1-74 and characterization of its mitogenic action on pituitary lactotrophs.
- Beliefs, attitude and behaviour towards fresh meat consumption in Belgium: empirical evidence from a consumer survey
- Microstructure and compositional behaviour of InGaN/GaN multiple quantum well structures.
- The swimming behaviour of Brachionus calyciflorus (rotifer) under toxic stress, II: comparative sensitivity of various behavioural criteria
- Gallstone recurrence after successful shock wave therapy: the magnitude of the problem and the predictive factors
- Shelf life of modified atmosphere packed cooked meat products: a predictive model.