Pharmacokinetics of oral transmucosal and intramuscular dexmedetomidine combined with buprenorphine in cats
2015) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 38(2). p.203-208 Mark(
- Feline pharmacokinetics of oral transmucosal and intramuscular dexmedetomidine and buprenorphine
- Antibacterial therapeutics for the treatment of chytrid infection in amphibians: Columbus's egg?
- Developing a safe antifungal treatment protocol to eliminate Batrachochytrium dendropbatidis from amphibians
- Cutaneous hyalohyphomycosis in a girdled lizard (Cordylus giganteus) caused by the Chrysosporium anamorph of Nannizziopsis vriesii and successful treatment with voriconazole
- Voriconazole, a safe alternative for treating infections caused by the Chrysosporium anamorph of Nannizziopsis vriesii in bearded dragons (Pogona vitticeps)
- Designing voriconazole treatment for racing pigeons: balancing between hepatic enzyme auto induction and toxicity
Multiple oral dosing of valacyclovir in horses and ponies
2009) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 32(3). p.207-212 Mark(
Pharmacokinetics of tepoxalin and its active metabolite in broiler chickens
2009) Journal of veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 32(1). p.97-100 Mark(
- Transvenous electrical cardioversion of atrial fibrillation in six horses using custom made cardioversion catheters
- The influence of age and repeated lipopolysaccharide administration on body temperature and the concentration of interleukin-6 and IgM antibodies against lipopolysaccharide in broiler chickens
- Induction of the carrier state in pigeons infected with Salmonella enterica subspecies enterica serovar Typhimurium PT99 by treatment with florfenicol: a matter of pharmacokinetics
- Treatment of Aspergillus fumigatus infections in pigeons with voriconazole, a novel triazole antifungal agent
- Pharmacokinetics of acyclovir after intravenous infusion of acyclovir and after oral administration of acyclovir and its prodrug valacyclovir in healthy adult horses
- Effects of an adapted intravenous amiodarone treatment protocol in horses with atrial fibrillation
- Treatment with amiodarone of refractory ventricular tachycardia in a horse
Disposition and oral bioavailability of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid in pigs
2007) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 30(6). p.550-555 Mark(
Side effects of an intravenous amiodarone infusion protocol in horses
2006) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 29(1). p.89-108 Mark(
Pharmacokinetics and oral bioavailability of florfenicol in veal calves
2006) Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. Supplement. 29. p.104-105 Mark(
- Determination of amiodarone and desethylamiodarone in horse plasma and urine by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with UV detection and electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
- Evaluation of the pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of intravenously and orally administered amiodarone in horses
- Pharmacokinetics of a lidocaine patch 5% in dogs
- Results of a pharmacokinetic-based intravenous amiodarone treatment in horses with chronic atrial fibrillation
- Intravenous amiodarone treatment in horses with chronic atrial fibrillation
- Quantitative determination of salicylic acid and metabolites in animal tissues by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
- Antipyretic effect of oral sodium salicylate after an intravenous E-coli LPS injection in broiler chickens
Pharmacokinetics and oral bioavailability of pentoxyfylline in broiler chickens
2005) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 28(6). p.575-580 Mark(
- Quantitative liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis of amoxycillin in broiler edible tissues
- Two unusual cases of plant intoxication in small ruminants
- Sodium salicylate attenuates lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced adipsia, but not hypophagia, in broiler chickens
- Pharmocokinetics of a 5% lidocaine patch in dogs
Comparative metabolic excretion profile of sodium salicylate in broiler chickens and homing pigeons
2004) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 27(2). p.123-127 Mark(
- Amiodarone treatment for chronic atrial fibrillation in horse : preliminary results
- A pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study with sodium salicylate in a model of acute non-immune inflammation in chickens
- Lingual and pharyngeal paralysis due to acute doxycycline intoxication in veal calves
- Quantitative determination of salicylate and metabolites in animal tissues by LC-MS/MS
- Pharmacokinetics and oral bioavailability of sulfadiazine and trimethoprim in broiler chickens
- Lingual and pharyngeal paralysis in acute doxycyclin intoxication in veal calves
- Liquid chromatographic determination of levamisole in animal plasma: ultraviolet versus tandem mass spectrometric detection
- 2,5-bis-(2-hydroxybenzoylamino)pentanoic acid, a salicylic acid-metabolite isolated from chicken: Characterization and independent synthesis
Pharmacokinetics and biotransformation of salicylate in broiler chickens and homing pigeons
2003) Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. 26. p.102-102 Mark(
- Quantitative analysis of amoxycillin and its major metabolites in animal tissues by liquid chromatography combined with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- NSAID's: Algemene aspecten en gebruik bij vogels.
Disposition of sodium salicylate, flunixin and meloxicam after intravenous administration in broiler chickens.
2002) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 25(6). p.449-453 Mark(
- Disposition of sodium salicylate, flunixin, and meloxicam after intravenous administration in ostriches (Struthio camelus).
- Chronic copper intoxication in veal calves.
Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of sulfadiazine and trimethoprim (trimazin 30%) after oral administration in non-fasted young pigs.
2001) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 24(4). p.295-298 Mark(
- A special case of an acute tiamulin-salinomycin intoxication in pigs due to residual tiamulin four months after medication.
- Quantitative determination of residues of amoxycillin in swine tissues by HPLC with fluorescence detection following pre-column derivatization.
- Disposition of human drug preparations in the horse, VII : tolmetin
Pharmacokinetics and oral bioavailability of a doxycycline formulation (DOXYCYCLINE 75%) in nonfasted young pigs.
2000) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 23(1). p.45-48 Mark(
- Determination and quantification of sulfadiazine and trimethoprim in swine tissues using liquid chromatography with ultraviolet and mass spectrometric detection.
- Repetitive intravenous catherisation for pharmacokinetic studies in pigs.
- Embutramide (T-61(r)).
- The development of a routine method for detecting Embutramide, the main component of the veterinary euthanasia drug. T-61(r).
- Aldicarb intoxications in dogs and cats: a retrospective study.
- The detection of residues of doxycycline in porcine kidney and muscle tissue: Correlation between results of microbiological screening and confirmation tests.
- Pharmacokinetics and efficacy of amoxycillin in the treatment of an experimental Streptococcus bovis infection in racing pigeons (Columba livia)
- Residue study of doxycycline and 4-epidoxycycline in pigs medicated via drinking water.
- Disposition of human drug preparations in the horse, VI : tiaprofenic acid
- Intravenous pharmacokinetics of flunixin, meloxicam and sodium salicylate in heavy breed chickens
- Residue depletion of sulfadiazine and trimethoprim in chickens after oral administration via the drinking water
- A model of non-immune inflammation in chickens
- Discrepancy in the concentration of amoxycillin in faeces of pigeons and tissues of pigs after analysis by different HPLC methods