- The impact of hot-melt extrusion on the tableting behaviour of polyvinyl alcohol
Prilling of fatty acids as a continuous process for the development of controlled release multiparticulate dosage forms
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 85(3). p.587-596 Mark(
- Influence of heat treatment on spray-dried mixtures of Amioca (R) starch and Carbopol (R) 974P used as carriers for nasal drug delivery
Development of starch-based pellets via extrusion/spheronisation
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 66(1). p.83-94 Mark(
- Organic solar cell strategy and developments in Flanders
- Correlation between the molecular morphology and the biocompatibility of bioadhesive carriers prepared from spray-dried starch/Carbopol((R)) blends
- Solid state NMR study of segmented polymer networks: fine-tuning of phase morphology via their molecular design
- Comparative morphological study of poly(dioxolane)/poly(methyl methacrylate) segmented networks and blends by C-13 solid-state NMR and thermal analysis.
- Polymers for colon specific drug delivery.