Prevalence and characteristics of binge eating in an adolescent community sample.
2009) JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOLOGY. 38(3). p.342-353 Mark(
- Childhood antecedents of personality disorder: an alternative perspective
- Childhood personality pathology: dimensional stability and change
- Authoritarianism is good for you: right-wing authoritarianism as a buffering factor for mental distress
- Personality and psychopathology in Flemish referred children: five perspectives of continuity
- Temperament and Vulnerability to Psychopathology: Introduction to the Special Section
- Attachment and weight and shape concerns in inpatient overweight youngsters
- Loss of control over eating in overweight youngsters: the role of anxiety, depression and emotional eating
- Attentional control in dysphoria: An investigation using the antisaccade task
- Maladaptive perfectionism as an intervening variable between psychological control and adolescent depressive feelings: A three-wave longitudinal study.